We are totally overwhelmed by the experience we received when we stayed at the totally amazing Buccament Bay in June 2011. We read so many amazing reports previously about this dream of a resort that we decided to get married here - and what an experience!! Certainly an experience we will never ever forget. Buccament bay is without any shadow of a doubt the most idyllic, friendly Caribbean island we have ever ever experienced. Having travelled and stayed in many Caribbean resorts - Buccament Bay is THE place to go for a totally relaxing, chilled out, friendly holiday, which caters for ALL ages.
We (myself, husband and daughter) stayed in a two bedroom villa, and although we didn't have a plunge pool - it really didn't matter as we were literally ten steps away from the beach. Which leads me to say that this has to be the cleanest beach we have ever experienced - and to no doubt as the guys work extremely hard day in day out, raking the sand!! It really is exceptional. The villa we stayed at was superb and kept exceptionally clean daily by the totally fantastic housekeeping girls - who each day were just as happy and friendly!! They also need a medal for the totally fantastic works of art that they produced with the towels - we had swans, love hearts and Rose petals galore!!
We met such an array of totally fantastic people whilst here - but have to mention Gennine the wedding co ordinator who went way above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went without a hitch - I would honestly hand on my heart say that the usual stress that comes with wedding planning went way over my head as she took full responsibility for our special day and boy did she deliver!! That girl is totally awesome and will always have a special place in our hearts. Xx. This brings me onto another person who deserves a mention and that's Steve the head chef - wow wow wow - not only did we thoroughly enjoy his meals each night in the restaurant but he certainly pushed the boat way out for our wedding dinner - it was absolutely glorious and all the guys who work with him are totally fantastic too!!
I am doing my hardest to think of a negative for all you guys who are considering or might even have booked Buccament Bay for your holidays, but honest to god the only negative is that we had to come home!! Every single member of staff gives their absolute all to ensure that their guests have the most truly fabulous memorable holiday possible, and I mean that wholeheartedly!! The reception staff are amazing, and willing and able to deal with any problem at the drop of a hat, our room key decided to not work one evening (must've been the amount of sun it had lol) and within minutes we had several members from reception sorting this small issue - wow - we have never experienced that type of service before!!
To be honest, we could go on all day bragging up the resort, but to be brutally honest, we can honestly say that our experience at Buccament Bay was second to none. So much so that we are planning our next holiday as I write!! There is no where on this planet that can make you feel so special, coupled by the fact that this resort is so honest and friendly with probably a zero crime rate due to the extent of the professional security team that they have stationed within the resort. Buccament Bay is without doubt a truly magical experience for couples, families and singles alike.
Well done Buccament Bay xxxxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines