“Awesome”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have had the pleasure of dining at Driftwood on numerous occasions when visiting St.Vincent and I must say that the food is great and both the surroundings and prices are unbeatable. Best place to dine in St. Vincent hands down.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nicholas W

St Vincent
“Driftwood Restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a lovely time there - the views are stunning and the decor and ambiance are fantastic. They even have an air-conditioned wine bar. We found the food first-rate and surprisingly reasonably priced. The staff were friendly and attentive and we will definitely go back when we return to St Vincent

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Vompogula
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Beautiful and good”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great for breakfast, Lunch and especially for a romantic dinner. Best ambiance on the island. Food is a mix of Bistro style and Gourmet. I have eaten there a lot and have never had anything but a great food.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank PhilipBarnard
St. Vincent
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh. Yeah”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have had many lovely meals at driftwood restaurant! I find their pizzas are out of this world and if anyone is planning to have a pizza this is the place to go! Also their menu has some very nice fish and chips and the steaks are also very nice! The staff are very helpful always serving you with a smile and very quick service. By far one of the if not the top restaurant in St Vincent and the Grenadines

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank James W
Stockholm, Sweden
“Superb view over Blue Lagoon and smiling service”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

The restaurant is situated in the Barefoot Yacht charter complex, with a stunning view over the lagoon. We had a few meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) here when we where waiting for our sailing mates who got stuck in Gatwick fore 24 hours. We could not have spent our time eating in a better place. The waitresses where all efficient and smiling, the food was good. I was here introduced to the breakfast fruit cocktail with coco that becomes my favourite during our sailing trip later on. And I had one of my best steaks here, the only thing I can complain about was that the steak was to big for me to eat. However we did not try any of the pizzas on the menu so we can’t say anything about them. The restaurant seemed to be well stocked with wine, we found a Spanish Rioja for a very good price. We can gladly recommend this place.

• Visited January 2012