“Chevy's is a must if you are in Nevis!!!”
Review of Chevy's Calypso Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chevy's Calypso Bar
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Chevy's is a must if you are in Nevis!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Chevy's based on Pinneys Beach is a must if you are visiting Nevis. Chevy and his wife Amelia go out of their way to make your visit pleasurable. Vibrant Calypso and Reggae beats add to the atmosphere. If you're daring...........try Chevy's "Pink Pantie" cocktail!!!

2 Thank NevisGailee

Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Chevy's was great”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

OK...Chevy's was great. Not a very impressive structure (basically a small shack). But Chevy gave you personal attention that makes you feel like they were glad you were there. This place is much better than sunshines which is just a stone throw away. The price is much better than eating at the resort. We came on a day they had fresh lobster and it was delicious.

3 Thank Justoneguy
Babylon, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wonderful Beach Bar”
Reviewed May 12, 2008

I stumbled upon this bar while taking a beach walk. I did not get much further. Drinks and company were great. Thanks Guys. I'll be back.

2 Thank debf52
onmyway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Beach Bar on Nevis!”
Reviewed April 22, 2008

I'm a HUGE fan of Chevy's. Chevy, his family and his staff go out of their way to make your visit to Chevy's a perfect experience. Everyone is always up for a chat and making new friends. The drinks are wonderful, the "pink-panty" and the "stinger" and all of Chevy's cooking is mouth watering... makes me want to go get some now.

Chevy's is the #1 beach bar that is recommended on other travel forums that I read dedicated to SKN.

Chevy's is a MUST do stop on your Nevis trip!!! Great atmosphere, great beach, great times!!!!!

4 Thank onmywaySKB
Ney York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time & food at Chevy's Calypso Bar & Grill”
Reviewed April 5, 2008

We visited Nevis as part of a group of 50, staying at the Four Seasons Resort. The resort has fantastic facilities including golfing, spa and the restaurants but very expensive. One of my favorite restuarants was Mango's located a short walk off site.

One of my our most memorable experiences was finding a place called Chevys Calypso Bar along Pinney's Beach. My wife and I stopped off there to take a look at the menu and were very surprised at the great selection ! Suffice to say we returned there for dinner and order 8Lobster Creole and Coco Shrimp Curry. This in our opinion was the best reasonably priced meals of our stay!! Great fun place where you will meet some great characters.

Any visit to Nevis a stop at Chevy's is a MUST !!

PS. Try his house special "Stinger' or "Pink Panty" rum Punch..........awsome !

4 Thank gottogoback