“Superb baked goods!”

Sugar'n'Spice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Charlestown
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Sugar'n'Spice offers a unique experience in the island of Nevis. All of our pastries and desserts are made daily by our Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef. From the gourmet coffee to the delicious pastries to the tasty panini sandwiches and wraps, we are the only true Coffee Shop/ Cafe in Nevis. Our customers can relax in our spacious courtyard while enjoying free Wi-Fi.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This little gem of a place is hidden away but well worth finding! Today I had the very best blueberry scone of my life, soft and yummy and delicious, far too good to use the word "scone" to describe it!

I also had a big mango smoothie, which was made from frozen local mangos and was very large and very filling as well as being delightful in rich authentic island mango flavor. My friend said the coffee is really excellent too. I bought the last scone to take with me as well as a very pretty raspberry jam pastry which I will consume later. I am very hard to please with food and I do not have much of a sweet tooth, but this place is a definite thumbs up all the way!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Need I say more the pineapple turnovers are flaky and sweet. Many other choices were avaible with scones, muffins cheesecake and. Pie. Also they offer panini. Sandwiches
Coffee options were good also.. I have learned from previous trips to bring my own Starbucks since there is not really any coffee shops in nevis until now
They only take cash.. No credit cards but u can use American dollars

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Sugar'n'Spice is completely unexpected and a true treasure. The pastries are delicious (after being inundated by chain stores like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts, I have forgotten how flaky a real croissant should be!). The drinks were well done, and made to order. Macchiato? Cappucino? Latte? All tasted like premium drinks. Sugar'n'Spice became part of my daily routine during my stay on Nevis. And please don't think it was just because of the huge selection of freshly made danishes, cookies, cakes, etc. Sugar'n'Spice also boasts a mean Panini and delicious wraps. I could go on and on but will just say, VISIT! Once you experience Sugar'n'Spice you will be a repeat customer. I know I cannot wait until my next visit to Nevis and Sugar'n'Spice.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stopped here after having this place highly recommended. I was impressed with the decor, layout and cleanliness on arrival. The staff was professional, knowledgeable and quite coutreous. The pastries had me coming back each day of my vacation and on some days I stopped by twice (greedy? maybe but well worth it). I am still trying to choose a favoriite but I guess another vacation will be needed for me to try again. I am an Expresso lover and must say each drink was brewed to perfection and made just how I like it. The prices were reasonable for such a high quality product. I am trying to come up with a plan to relocate Sugar and Spice building and all to 5th Ave NYC as that is where it belongs. If ever in St.Kitts and Nevis you must make Sugar and Spice a premier stop.

1  Thank Joy G