“What an enjoyable stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hottubdiv...
Lees Summit MO
“What an enjoyable stay”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We stayed at Villa Calamansi in July for our first trip to Nevis. The pre-trip communication was outstanding and the owner couldn't have been more helpful. We were greeted by Amelia, who even offered to pick up some breakfast groceries since our flight was arriving late. The villa was comfortable and had all the necessities for a home away from home. The pool certainly was a well-used feature by our group and provided an instant cool-down before getting ready for dinner. The unit would benefit from having air conditioning in the living area and not just the bathrooms, but we were able to get the unit cooled down after a couple of days. A small issue with one of the air conditioners was addressed immediately and they even came back out a few days later to make sure it was repaired to our satisfaction. This is a roomy home and was comfortable for our group of four. Minor updates in the bathrooms would rate this rental a '5' in my book. I'd stay there again!

Liked best: Roomy and comfortable
Liked least: Bathrooms pretty basic and lack of a/c in main living room
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 13, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the support from us and Amelia!

I think you meant to say that all the bedrooms had air-conditioning (rather than the bathrooms). We keep the price of the villa reasonable by limiting the A/C to the bedrooms, as the cost of electricity is ridiculously high on Nevis, and we want to keep visiting Calamansi an affordable experience for families and couples.
Robbiemo
St. Catharines, Canada
“Lovely Self Contained Villa”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 for a stay in April 2011

I was lucky enough to stay at Villa Calamansi in April of 2011. The villa had been newly completed and could not have been more comfortable! A lovely pool, a beautiful screened in porch and the view of the sea was amazing! The villa was furnished beautifully and it was very quiet and relaxing! I would love to visit and stay there again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the pool and the view was stunning!
Liked least: It was just lacking a coffee pot which I know is in place now.
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 3, 2012
We would like to see you back soon! So glad you enjoyed your visit.
Dee B
Riverdale, New York, United States
“Peaceful and relaxing I had a wonderful time.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I truly enjoyed my time at the beautiful Villa Calamansi. The Pool was wonderful and I enjoyed sunbathing on the deck or just relaxing while enjoying a few beers. The property is hugh and the yard is well manicured. Calamansi is quiet and relaxing easy to find and the bed was super comfortable. All rooms have A/C and screen protectors which was important. I was met by Amelia who is a lovely person (manages property) and Sue and her husband were awesome at answering any questions I had during my stay. I will say that the price I paid was a BARGAIN... If I had to do it all over again I would snatch this offer up.
Nevis is a quiet relaxing island which comes alive during the night. I was able to visit the town and take in a few shows as this Island celebrates Cultrarama. I enjoyed the Island and will go back soon.

Liked best: The Pool
Liked least: wi-fi was down (still had internet access thou)
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 21, 2012
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope that Amelia can welcome you back again on our behalf soon. Bring some friends next time!
Lower Stondon
Reviewed March 30, 2012 for a stay in January 2011
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Maine
Reviewed March 28, 2012 for a stay in April 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Peterborough UK
Reviewed March 27, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing