“lovely”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

great food, lovely friendly owners. nice bar with a good location looking out to the Caribbean. good value.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The food was incredibly fresh and delicious. The atmosphere was fun, laid back, and very friendly. We were there for a long time because it is very easy to relax and be comfortable here. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was on Nevis for business in April. Stopped here for a casual dinner. I had the sirloin steak. It was of excellent quality and cooked medium rare. Atmosphere is great and the service was excellent. Right next to the sea. There is good mix of local and visitor traffic. The restaurant has a very nice circular bar area so it is easy to chat with others sitting at the bar. The owners, Julian and Tracy were there and are very friendly and easy to approach.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a casual, fun lunch or dinner.

David

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Loved the lobster and the homemade rum raisin ice cream!!!! Delicious! Terrific atmosphere and friendly service

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was fortunate to get to meet many of the local patrons, as well as Julian and Tracey, the owners. Not only was the food fantastic (I had mahi mahi that was caught same day and was easily the best fish I've ever had!), but the people who are the regulars were all incredibly warm and friendly. I enjoyed every evening spent at the Gallipot and if I'm ever back on Nevis will make many return trips.