“The place to be!”

Sunshine's
Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in Charlestown
“The place to be!”
Reviewed August 22, 2005

I've been to Sunshine's twice while on the S/V Polynesia. The second time the captain wanted to take us to Statia instead - we nearly staged a mutiny before he changed his mind. The beach is fantastic, the food is great (and inexpensive), and the atmosphere can't be beat. Sunshine is one of the friendliest people I've ever met, and loves to make sure every one of his customers has a wonderful time. Have a lobster lunch and some Red Stripes - but be careful of the Killer Bees, they're dangerous!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best part of the Four Seasons Nevis”
Reviewed January 2, 2003

We went to Nevis in June of 1999. The Four Seasons was nice, but didn't offer any true local flavor - other than a great beach. Sunshine's, which is directly adjacent to their beach, was all local flavor. It is this small shack with leaky tin roof and sand beach floor. The seafood (especially the lobster) was better than even the Four Seasons and the Killer Bee drinks were good, but mysteriously strong. This is clearly the best part of the trip. Go early and go often. The prices are cheap too.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Lobster Ever!”
Reviewed December 11, 2002

Sunshine's is just a shack on the beach but they have the best lobster I have ever had. The owner, Sunshine, is always around, making new friends, posing for photos and taking care of his guests. Last Friday I told him I was coming for dinner the next day and wanted to try the lobster. When we arrived, the server told us they were out of lobster. Within five minutes, Sunshine came out and said he saved one for me. Let me tell you it was fabulous. The Killer Bee's are the house cocktail but beware, they sneak up and sting you! A trip to Nevis is not complete without a few visits to Sunshine's.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member