“Excellent food, service, atmosphere”

Coral Grill at Four Seasons Nevis
Reserve with OpenTable
Coral Grill at Four Seasons Nevis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Charlestown
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Loved this restaurant at Four Seasons. The lobster mac n cheese was the best thing I had during my vacation. We sat outside, and the atmosphere was great. Service was prompt and friendly, and the chef came by our table. A great experience.

1  Thank Adam H

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Recently use both of the above excellent food and very good service, waitresses and Managers attentive but not over powering. Chefs cooked the food to perfection and to the customers requests which does make a change. We will visit again with guests.

1  Thank travellernevis
Reviewed September 3, 2012

we were seated in area where the fans where turned off….I had to ask twice to please turn the fan on over our table ….The water had such a chlorine smell my guest ask for bottle water…at that time I asked to have candle lit on table…..7 to 10 minutes later …no problem so one came and lit our candle…Our order was taken….when asked if we would like some wine…my guest order from wine list….myself I asked if they had a drink compare to the famous” Killer Bee”…the waitress suggested Grappa… grappa is primarily served as a digestivo or after-dinner drink. .after working in the service industry for many years ….I request the wine captain to be brought to table…..arriving at our table with that beautiful Nevisian smile…he asked if I had ever tried their “Nevisian Spirit “…yes but I wanted something like a rum punch/planters punch/zombie…in other words something with a splash of 151 proof rum on top….we do not have 151 proof rum [ but Sunday at the cabana…the bartender said of course we have Bacardi 151 rum ??? ]….…what about a long island ice tea…with a smile I said …thank you…that would be fine….[ A tropical island in the Caribbean…Nevis….] with out a strong rum cocktail….we ordered…one guest ordered a shrimp cocktail…they brought out TWO shrimp…..the other guest asked for the scallop appetizer…they brought out TWO scallops….the Bone in Filet Mignon…..rare….when brought out medium well…so they sent it back….when brought back …serving salad and steak at the same moment ????….knowing how much I enjoyed the Texas steak eaten their before…my choice was simple….the Texas steak aka the cowboy…. When steak was brought out…not the Texas steak but ….New York Strip loin…after asking the waitress three times …what steak was on my plate…she said Texas steak…then saying I am not sure…

Reviewed September 3, 2012

1  Thank billdrake
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Like a chain hotel in the states. If you are the adventurous type, go elsewhere. The service is polished and aloof, and they work like a well oiled team. The food, however, while not poor, just wasn't the creative plate we had elsewhere on the island.