1,772 results
All reviews golf course mango four seasons resort kids club adult pool reflection pool monkey tour pool staff library bar boat ride flavored water tennis courts st kitts water sports beach cabana mountain view plantation suite
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

A more classic type of hotel with the rooms quite dated. We used the fitness room which was ok. We did enjoy the food at the restaurant. The boat ride from St Kitts and back was fun. The staff here were very well organized and arranged pick up and transfer to and from the airport. Great service!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank T0niaYVR
ResortManager2018, Philip Salud, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello - Thank you for your review. Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be completing the second phase of our renovation soon, and we do hope we're able to welcome you back to experience the #newNevis.

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

This resort is just awesome!! The grounds are very well maintained and pristine. Room service were on point...regular servicing of rooms. The staff are extremely pleasant and hospitality was at 100%. The rooms...perfect size and layout. I'm from the Caribbean so the food was not seasoned to my liking but I can work with that. The environment was peaceful, great for evening walks and time well spent with your loved one. I definitely have to return to this resort. Thanks you FSR Nevis!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Avelon P
ResortManager2018, Philip Salud, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Hi Avelon- What an "awesome" review. Thank you so much for sharing. Delighted to hear you'll be making a return trip, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Hands down, the best luxury experience I’ve ever had! The staff is beyond amazing and the hotel itself is extraordinary. This hotel is the true definition of luxury. In the middle of my stay, I had to extend it by an additional day that is how amazing the experience was. Everything you would want: perfect hotel ambiance, delicious food, above excellent service and staff, outstanding luxury amenities everywhere, gorgeous and spotlessly clean hotel rooms. Amazing, just amazing. It is expensive, but well worth every penny!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi there - WOW! Thank you so much for your "five-star" review. We'd be happy to save a room for you to move right in. We hope we can welcome you back very soon for another extended stay.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

I am Celiac and eat a careful gluten-free diet. On the website I found the wonderful jerked buttermilk fried chicken. I instantly knew that I had a plan for dinner. Being a GF person really limits my options at restaurants so when I found this dish I was very impressed by their dedication to providing information for people with allergies. When my family and I arrived at the restaurant I looked st the dinner menu and I found that the jerked chicken was not gluten free. I was disappointed and questioned the website that we had found the menu on. I then asked the very kind waiter if she could ask the chef about the confusion. She came back a few minutes later with the amazing answer that the chef could personally make what I was craving gluten-free just for me. It was delicious! I was very surprised and thankful to all of the staff at Mango.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi there- We are so happy to hear we could make your dining experience a delicious one. We strive to create a memorable stay for all of our guests and consider each dietary preference to deliver a personalized experience.

Reviewed March 9, 2019

The room and service are excellent but avoid the restaurants. The room service charge was ridiculous. Also when I ordered guacamole by the pool they brought the tiniest possible amount. The attendants at the beach were very helpful with beach towels but they never offered menus or otherwise asked if we wanted any food. The gold course was empty and a very nice course.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Hello - We appreciate your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our guests in order to continue to make improvements to our resort experience.