“Excellent location, amenities and service.”

Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Charlestown
“Excellent location, amenities and service.”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Room condition was always clean and fresh. Room service was very efficient and dilligent. They came once a day to clean and back again at night to turn down the beds. Food at the different restaurants on site was creative, healthy and fresh. Personnel was extremely polite and always addressed us by name. The whole stay was very personal and absolutely memorable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (445)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Westchester
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Had an amazing one week stay at the Four Seasons. Great location, amazing personalized service. Even the hotel dining, though not inexpensive as was expected, was excellent. Fantastic tennis facilities as well

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank liketoeatWestchester
Washington, D.C.
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I just returned from the Four Seasons Resort on Nevis and while the property itself is beautiful, the staff is what makes the difference. There are four restaurants, three beach areas, three pools, and plenty of activities. Equipment rentals of snorkels, kayaks, paddleboards, etc. are free for 2 hours on the beach. The hotel staff was able to have bicycles dropped off for a day around the island (and had water and cold towels waiting for us at our return), and the spa and tennis courts are nicely appointed. The staff provided trail maps and told us the best time to go (between 4:30 and 5) to see the island's vervet monkeys.

The only drawback to the resort is getting there. There's only one small airfield on the island, so most travelers must go through neighboring St. Kitts, and take a taxi, then a ferry to the island. That said, Four Seasons has this down to a science, met us at the airport, handled our baggage, and had everything delivered to our rooms by the time we checked in.

Room Tip: Adults traveling without children should ask for rooms numbered 600+ as they are on the south part o...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Adam L
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Travelling in the Caribbean is always stressful and chaotic. Four Seasons therefore came as an oasis of bliss and I was blown away by their level of service (such as being greeted by name by the cleaner half an hour after I had checked in). Given that I was in Nevis on a brief business trip, another little touch I really appreciated was their private ferry - offering complimentary fruit punch (or rum punch, but at 6am it seemed a little early) - and escorted taxi to St Kitts airport so that I could be in good time for my flight. I only wished I could have brought my children.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark W
Lake Forest, Illinois
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Booked through Amex Platinum fine hotels and was upgraded from a deluxe oceanview room to a plantation suite - FRONT OFFICE. Through Amex fine hotels you also get complimentary breakfast buffet which was SPLENDID and about $50 value per person per day. The fitness facility was great and never crowded and also with free flavored water and cold towels. We spent most of our time at the REFLECTION adults only pool which was great - they are generous with flavored water, smoothie samples, and cold towels ALL DAY LONG.

Aside from a C-SUITE breakfast, dining at the resort is OK. Coral Grill was very good. Mango has an interesting menu (almost every dish has some sort of fruit in it which is not my taste) and has a great view where you can see glowing barracudas at night. The pool area dining is SLOW. PAINFULLY slow. We went there two nights and it took, honestly, 25 minutes for them to pour my wife a glass of wine.

I didn't discover the library bar until the 2nd to last day. They have ELITE drinks and the complimentary nuts and chips are DELICIOUS.

Off resort there are a few local spots that are a few minutes walk down the beach. At the place called LIME everything is $20. So I got spiny tail lobster (UGH!) and my wife got a veggie wrap both priced the same. We both liked our meal there. I also went to SUNSHINES one day for lunch and had some of the TASTIEST wings I have ever had in my life. GRILLED and JERK FLAVOR. $8 for wing plus $2 CARIB BEERS, I could have eaten there daily.

Overall, I would definitely go back. Did not have time to golf, but course looked tough - we took a tour on a golf cart to see the monkeys. We also heard of other guests talking of a restaurant called Coconut Grove off resort where you could charge your meal to your 4S account.

Drink as many rum punches on the boat to and from St. Kitts as you can and have a great time.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mark A
Allendale, New Jersey
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was my third visit to this resort, but I hadn't been there in a few years. The grounds are beautiful, the beach and the pools are perfect. The service is great, although a bit slow at the restaurants. The food and drinks were excellent, but the Coral Grill was much too warm. I don't know if it's always like that or if it was just a particularly warm and humid night. I went to the spa twice and had a wonderful and very relaxing experience. There are fun water sports to take advantage of, and the staff there is extremely helpful. My kids had a blast!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank margomcd5
Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Everyone at the resort was helpful and provided excellent service. I loved that they greet you at the airport in St Kitt's and handle the luggage and your ferry transfer without you having to do anything extra. Also, it was nice to be met at the Ferry when it arrived at the resort and taken directly to my room without having to stand in line at the front desk for check in.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlestown
The Mount Nevis Hotel
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
Paradise Beach Nevis
Paradise Beach Nevis
#5 of 7 in Nevis

Been to Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies? Share your experiences!