Our family of six visited this property for the third time in June 2014 for five nights. Two of our children are teens and two are preschoolers. Each of us loves a different aspect of this resort which is probably why we keep coming back.
My husband's favorite aspect is breakfast at Neve. The food variety and quality is terrific and the staff are friendly, professional and efficient. We dined from the buffet each morning.The food is constantly being refilled. During our stay, children 5 and under dined for free.
Our oldest child enjoys the motorized water sports the most and has also enjoyed honing his sailing skills here. Our second oldest really loves monkey spotting on the golf course though they are everywhere and I saw two dash across the main drive. Our younger children enjoy the two pools (Ocean & Garden) and the kids club staff and activities very much. Venetta & Nadine are so welcoming, happy and professional. Our youngest cried real tears upon leaving them.
We had three new experiences on this visit. First, we had the pleasure of attending Coconut Story Time during which we all learned new information about the uses of all the parts of the coconut tree and had no fewer than 4 coconut treats (coconut macaroon, smoothie, fresh coconut, coconut chips). And we got to see the local "spiderman" climb a coconut tree without any apparati. Second, we went on the turtle excursion at night off property and though we didn't get to see any leatherbacks, hawksbill or green turtles, our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. It was a late night though and a long walk at the concierge warned. Third, my husband got to play golf this trip and enjoyed it very much though he said it was quite difficult.
As in our previous two trips, we made some arrangements before arriving (such as booking the photographer for family photos), and you can do much once you arrive. The restaurant managers work very hard to accommodate and we are grateful that we were able to dine at Mango on the one night during our stay that it was open (original reservations were on the night of arrival which didn't pan out due to difficulties with our flight). That being said, service and thoughtfulness are the standard at FS Nevis. When our flight arrived in St. Kitts at 11:30pm, we were given a late night menu on the Four Seasons ferry and the order was placed during the 40 minute boat ride over to Nevis.
My husband remarked again how incredibly friendly everyone is at FS Nevis.
The variety of activities, pools, restaurants and room/villa types suits our family well and I'm certain we will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis. A tropical oasis located lifetimes away from the hustle and bustle of the Caribbean-flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, discover equal parts serenity and tropical adventure around every bend. Set off to the little-known island of Nevis and escape to the farthest reaches of your imagination. Here, the island is your oyster. Tee off by sunset at our Robert Jones-designed golf course, catch your own lobster for dinner or fall asleep along a beach of your choosing. How it plays out is up to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Charlestown