This resort provided a great vacation experience from arrival to departure. They pick you up at the airport and drive you to a private ferry with drinks and amazing views. The trip is about 40 minutes and when you're arriving at Nevis the view is beautiful! They meet you on the pier and whisk you away to your room for immediate relaxation - avoiding the front desk delays.
The beach was nice..the water was very clear and you can see the bottom; they also have several water sports you can partake in. I've seen some reviews that are negative on the beach but my husband and I loved it and we've been to several areas in the Caribbean. There are 3 pools - 1 for adults only that was very quiet and relaxing.
The gym had very nice equipment and a steady supply of water, sports drink, flavored water of the day and chilled towels. Perfect after a hard workout!
Food was delicious; a little on the expensive side but very worth it. You're on an island and it's the Four Seasons - so it's to be expected.
It always seemed as if the resort was more empty than it actually was. There would be times we were walking back from dinner and wouldn't pass a single person. There were always more than enough pool and beach chairs. And no issues getting dinner reservations at the restaurants on-site.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and plan to go back...I highly recommend this resort for a family (small or older children) or couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis. A tropical oasis located lifetimes away from the hustle and bustle of the Caribbean-flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, discover equal parts serenity and tropical adventure around every bend. Set off to the little-known island of Nevis and escape to the farthest reaches of your imagination. Here, the island is your oyster. Tee off by sunset at our Robert Jones-designed golf course, catch your own lobster for dinner or fall asleep along a beach of your choosing. How it plays out is up to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Charlestown