Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Golden Rock Inn(Charlestown)
1,590 results
All reviewscoral grillgolf coursemangofour seasons resortkids clubadult poolreflection poollibrary barboat ridetennis courtsbeach staffflavored waterst kittsmonkey tourwater sportsmountain viewbeach cabana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a week long vacation at FS, Nevis. The service was excellent and the entire staff was eager to please and very pleasant and professional. Garrett, one of the managers couldn't have been nicer and was genuinely interested in making sure our stay was a pleasant one. Our suite ( after we were moved) was absolutely beautiful but from what we understand there were only two suites of this caliber and we paid additional for an upgrade to this suite. The first suite we checked into was disappointing from room design to actual product. I know the hotel has been through some difficult times but the money and thought they put into these rooms is not enough and not of Four Seasons caliber. Of course this did not affect our stay due to more expensive upgrade.
The beach experience was great and the hotel does a good job of separating families/kids from couples with room locations. If you are traveling without kids request a room near Reflecting Pool.
We enjoyed the food, service, ambiance at Mango. The service in the Cabana restaurant both times we ate there was very slow.
There were a few groups in the hotel while we were there. All in all, the hotel did a good job of separating out the individual experience from group but sometimes you can't help but notice and be impacted.
Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The week we spent at the Four Seasons was perfect for our honeymoon! The service, food and accommodations were impeccable. We went in mid December which is slower season for Nevis, but the service was not at all lacking and the restaurants and activities were all open and available. The staff truly made us feel pampered and special for our stay! I highly recommend going "off property" to some of the recommended locations on Nevis which the concierge can easily set up. The best restaurant on property is Coral Grill by far! There were a lot of families at the resort, but it did not take away from the romantic getaway we were looking for. Hopefully we will go back again someday!

The only issue has occurred after our stay with a credit that should have been issued that we have been going back and forth for weeks on. A gift certificate that was sent to us by our family for our honeymoon and presented upon check-in was forgotten about during check out. Instead of instantly issuing the credit for the gift card, we had to send in the physical gift cards, make several calls and emails, and we are still waiting on this 1.5 months later. Unfortunately it has soured our experience which is truly a shame.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Meghan F
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This review is for the spa only, we did not stay at the resort. The spa was very accommodating when my husband and I just turned up to see if we could both have massages one afternoon last week. We were shown to the locker rooms and booked with just a half and hour's wait. The spa has separate cabanas for treatments, which was a cute look. There is a cold plunge pool and a hot tub outdoors. I felt a bit like Goldilocks there because the plunge pool was too cold and the hot tub was too hot ;)
The locker rooms have what you would expect in the way of products. The spa is fairly clean as well.
I had the Balinese massage and my husband had the Nevisian massage. I felt my massage was adequate (nothing off the charts), but my husband really enjoyed the Nevisian-not sure if it was the therapist or the type of massage.
We were both satisfied with the treatments, but it wasn't anything extra-ordinary.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jewels1698
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My friends and I just completed or stay. Service was outstanding; our room was beautiful but needs a little updating, facilities were top notch. We very much enjoyed our stay...

But our experience at the spa was not great don't get us wrong the environment was welcoming and very relaxing but there was one spa attendant that looked very tired and stressed under her glasses her hair was in a mess just fallen like she just jumped out of bed and came straight to work. The massage was just OK just because looking at her made me felt sad.

Other than that I really did enjoy myself... I will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I just completed a marvelous five night stay. Service was outstanding; our room was beautiful, as was the view; facilities were top notch. We very much enjoyed our stay, including the lavish breakfast, the food at Cabana and Mango, and our time at the pools and on the beach. One caveat: there were a lot of families staying there. One group included five adults and nine children, and they acted at times as if they were in their kitchen at home -- temper tantrums, running around the dining room, rude parents. They did impact enjoyment at times. Also, there was a group from Ford Motors that seemed to get loud at times.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple