Absolute first class all the way. The staff is amazing, literally knowing what you need before you do... a rum drink upon check in, a cool lavendar soaked towel for your face by the pool, a smoothie sampler, crisp cucumbers or nuts to snack on? Why yes please! Many pool options at the resort and of course the beach right there. I never felt the presence of the other guests or the staff, it was as if we were there alone.
The food at the resort was amazing. We had breakfast at Neve each day; the Lobster hash at breakfast was unbelievably good although decadent for breakfast but what the hell, its vacation. We also dined at Mango, lunched at Cabana and had a more formal dinner one night at The Coral Grille, all delicious.
The rooms were beautifully decorated with that Tommy Bahama/Plantation style with big sliding shutters to the balcony, pale banana yellow walls, dark wood accents, huge marble bath.
The spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - well the spa was like another mini resort within the resort. It was so relaxing, I enjoyed a massage in a private cabana but then lounged around in the relaxation lounge, used the plunge pool. I also took advantage of the fitness center and walked the grounds a few times.
Definitely tops my list of all time favorite hotel/resorts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis. A tropical oasis located lifetimes away from the hustle and bustle of the Caribbean-flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, discover equal parts serenity and tropical adventure around every bend. Set off to the little-known island of Nevis and escape to the farthest reaches of your imagination. Here, the island is your oyster. Tee off by sunset at our Robert Jones-designed golf course, catch your own lobster for dinner or fall asleep along a beach of your choosing. How it plays out is up to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Charlestown