“Mount Nevis”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We didn't eat here but stopped in for a drink on our way back from a long walk. They were preparing for a Mexican themed night in the restaurant and it looked really good with flags and sombro's. They have other themed nights too.

1  Thank Hetthepet

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Absolutely 4-star! The setting is pretty overlooking the Caribbean, the seating is on the verandah in comfortable wicker chairs with a soft breeze and pleasant music, and service is impeccable. My husband and I both had the lobster. He is not one to talk about his food, but declared it his best lobster ever and said I had to make sure to review this one. We added the chocolate cake, now I love chocolate desserts, and I have to declare that this was one of my best ever! This was a perfect evening, I cannot recommend the Nevis Hotel Restaurant enough.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had lunch @ Mt. Nevis and it was fantastic. We tired to go back for dinner but just ran out of time on our trip. We sat on the beautiful patio and had the most fantastic frozen rum colada drinks (they'll even give you one to go) and swam in the pool while we waited for our lunch. The waitress was so nice and friendly. We just ordered sandwiches, nothing fancy but they were delicious and the location is great. This place is definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Bendalou
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Was a great place to eat. Outside with amazing views and birds that become your friends while you eat.

1  Thank jeffykay
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We sat on the open, arched veranda and tried to comprehend the perfect outdoor conditions (75° and no wind), the perfect view (darkening sky and lights over on St. Kitts), and the perfect place (Mount Nevis Hotel/Restaurant). Then came the perfect meal. I ordered the spiny lobster and my wife ordered the steak. Both were cooked and presented to perfection. The wait staff was wonderful and attentive to any need. It was the perfect eating experience, everything I had hoped for…and so much more.

1  Thank Doug K