“Drought conditions late March.”

Four Seasons Golf Course
Minneapolis, MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Drought conditions late March.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Pretty course that was in tough shape. Shaggy greens. Parched fairways with lots of bare spots. Overall poorly groomed and not well maintained. Rental clubs were decent quality. Pro shop staff are very nice people. Worth playing because it is a nice layout--but just don't expect it to be well manicured if you're playing during dry season. (i wish i had known to ask).

When I whined about it to a member of hotel management on our exit day I had one of those wonderful Four Seasons moments...I learned from him that the drought is for real. There just isn't any water to be pumped on this course (not because they don't want to spend the money which was my assumption). This nice guy is a golfer. He listened to my complaints. He agreed with me. He was genuinely concerned and he made me a happy customer. That's all I could ask for.

Visited March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Michigan
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Just OK”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Course was in bad shape. It may had something to do with the rain but I was not wowed by this course. The sand traps were a mess, the steep parts had the sand washed out completely - nice gullies - and the low spots were filled with water. The greens were mostly very flat, the course wasnt as challenging as I expected it to be.

I have to say the staff was great.

Visited April 2013
Beverley, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“High price - poor course”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Although the views are great from some holes - particularly 15 and 18 - the course was in awful condition and at $220 per round, just not worth it!

Visited February 2013
Kittery, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unbelievable views and monkeys”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The greens were in good shape, the fairways typical for the Caribbean. The service was great and the views from the top of the course are unreal. The price is high, but I played 18 holes in less than 2:30 hours.

Visited March 2013
Lagos, Nigeria
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great service, great food, beautiful resort”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The staff at the Four Seasons are the personification of great service. They leave you smiling and wanting more. Kudos to the employers for maintaining obviously happy staff.
The steak was exactly how I wanted it, and every one in our party enjoyed their meal.

Visited January 2013