Stayed here for one night then stayed one night at Four Seasons.
The thing about this place is that everything seems good at first, but then you realize is not.
private beach - kind of ugly and lame (same with the pool)
property - seems big / pretty but omg there's so many bugs/ mosquitoes.... made my skin so itchy.
we stayed at the villa.. the backyard hot tub looked dirty.
most importantly.. this place is not cheap! with this money, I rather spend it at Four Season where you get the complete experience of a 5 star resort.
The dinner mill is nice, just come to have dinner here, but don't actually stay for the night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montpelier Plantation & Beach is an elegant hideaway in the heart of the Caribbean. Nevis is an unspoiled island with stunning natural beauty. Only 6 miles from the beach, the hotel is idyllically situated 750 feet above the Caribbean Sea in the foothills of Nevis Peak. Surrounded by 60 acres of lush tropical gardens and built around one of the island’s original 18th century sugar plantations, this charming getaway is delightfully secluded. Carefully designed to let the fresh sea air and tranquility connect you to a simpler way of life. This unique getaway proudly offers Relais & Chateaux hospitality including fine wine and food with wellness that is both active and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Montpelier Plantation & Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montpelier Plantation & Beach Hotel Charlestown
- Montpelier Plantation And Beach
- Montpelier Plantation Hotel
- Hotel Montpelier Plantation
- Montpelier Plantation & Beach Nevis/Charlestown