If you are visiting Nevis I highly recommend eating here. The burgers are very good, especially with goat cheese. I also drank the fruit smoothie and it was amazing (although it could have been cheaper). The atmosphere and view is great while the service is average to below average (slow lifestyle of Nevisians, everything is going to be on island time there).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gentle trade winds and dramatic Caribbean vistas set the stage for a visit to Golden Rock Inn. A former sugar estate dating back to the early 1800's, the property has been thoughtfully restored through the eyes of New York artists Helen and Brice Marden. Set on 100 acres stretching up the slopes of Nevis Peak, this boutique property has eleven guest rooms and private cottages, including the unique Sugar Mill Suite. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens designed by the owners with Miami landscape architect Raymond Jungles, the inn is an escape embraced with birds' songs and the rustling of bamboo. Guest rooms have either king or twin beds, which can be joined together to create a king. The unique Sugar Mill Suite has an oversized king bed upstairs, with full bath, and 2 twins downstairs with full bath. This accomodation is suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Golden Rock Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Rock Plantation Hotel Charlestown
- Golden Rock Inn Nevis/Charlestown