“Fabulous Thai food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oasis in the Gardens Restaurant

Oasis in the Gardens Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Charlestown
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: An Asian-themed restaurant serving full menu of authentic Thai cuisine and cocktails and beverages made from fruits and natural ingredients grown inside the Botanical Gardens. Open for Lunch Daily. Open for Dinner on Fridays, Group Reservations Accepted Other Days. Available for Parties and Special Events
London
“Fabulous Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

An amazing setting for this truly beautiful restaurant in Nevis. The service was excellent, the food superb and if I ever visit the island again I will be there like a shot. I could not complain about anything - even the toilets are lovely.

• Visited January 2014

Key West
“Fabulous Thai food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had a delightful lunch at the Oasis restaurant which caters to patrons of Nevis Botannical Gardens. My only complaint was on the exceptionally slow service..everything else was excellent! We all shared our entrees which consisted of mostly chicken dishes. We started out with refreshing drinks of Thai iced tea, fresh limeade, and mango smoothie...the limeade comes with a shot glass of liquid sugar (which I highly recommend as the limeade itself is quite tangy) All of the entrees were delicious...my wife's chicken w/green curry was a little spicy but good. I had the coconut soup with lemongrass and mushrooms which was also very good. We finished up w/ dessert which was Thai fried ice cream..exceptional! All of this while taking in the spectacular views from a 2nd story balcony that overlooks the beautiful grounds of the botanical gardens as well as the northwest coast and Nevis peak. Highly recommend Oasis!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

If I lived in Nevis, Oasis would be in my regular rotation of restaurants. Located on a second floor screened porch inside the botanical gardens, the setting is so beautiful and peaceful. The food is served fresh and hot. I had a mild chicken curry for lunch. First, it was visually exquisite. Then the taste was absolutely wonderful. The mild green curry was just enough heat for me. My son had the stronger red curry with beef. He loves heat, and he was not disappointed! We also indulged in scrumptious iced Thai coffees. There is a wide ranging menu, which I would eagerly explore on repeat visits.

Don't miss this remarkable experience.

• Visited August 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Very nice service and good food! If you visit this garden it won't be complete visit without having lunch or dinner in this restaurant.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent and authentic Thai cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here after strolling through the gardens. The service was attentive. The food was authentic and better than some of the Thai food I've had in the States (and I've lived in Boston and New York City). The seasonings were right on, and the smoothies were out of this world. We loved the watermelon smoothie (so refreshingly light and tasty), we ordered about 6 of them between the both of us! I had a great beef salad, but would advise you stick to ordering the seafood dishes!

• Visited July 2013