“Fantastic Indian food...”

Indian Summer
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Nevis
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A blend of traditional and innovative awaits you at Indian Summer. Dine at our restaurant and you will experience the finest food which combines the ancient traditions and authentic flavors of India.
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I am Indian food lover and this food is better than anything I have had in the states. My family is from Nevis so I always look forward to visiting to go to Indian Summer... Remember it's closed on Monday

foodie201122, Owner at Indian Summer, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Hi,

thank you for your encouraging post. Look forward to seeing you on your next holiday in Nevis.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

What an amazing find. I probably wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for the amazing well deserved reviews.

A soon as we sat down we felt like we were in someones home, comfortable and welcomed. Not being as well knowledged in Indian food as some, we decided to ask for recommendations. We were asked what we liked and what we didn't like and PERFECT selections were picked based on that and some desire to try new things.

What a wonderful time. We are sad that we ate here on our last night, not our first as we would have come back many times.

Hi,
thank you for your positive comments. We Look forward to seeing you on your next trip again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I must admit, on holiday to nevis I didn't expect to eat at an Indian restaurant, let alone be loving it so much. But the food was amazing. Other than double deuce it was the only place we ate twice (well I guess it was four times as we always had enough left for lunch the next day). Honestly, this is a very tasty Indian, authentic, delicious and will make wish you could order it from wherever your hometown may be. For reference, I'm comparing to the uk and Middle East - which both have amazing Indian restaurants in my opinion.

Hi
Thank you for your positive comments, we are glad you had a good experience at the restaurant.
look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have been regular eaters at Indian Summer since it opened as we love curry.It is consistantly good food & service,a lovely restaurant.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We live in Los Angeles and this is by far the best Indian food we have had in a very long time.. They were so helpful and cut back our order because we ordered to much... We tried several dishes and they were are fabulous... The flavor and quantity was incredible... One dish was as good as the next. We would absolutely go back!

1  Thank Tracy L