“Don't miss Friday night!”
Review of Lime Beach Bar

Lime Beach Bar
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Nevis
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Lively atmosphere, great food, service with a smile - we loved it. Friday night is live music night and it was packed - and great band! We would go every Friday if we could!

There are newer reviews for Lime Beach Bar

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Our Princess shore excursion to Nevis ended up at Lime Beach Bar for lunch. The open-air bar/restaurant sits about 100 yards back from the Caribbean at Pinney's Beach on Nevis. Our experience was hardly typical since several dozen of us from the Emerald Princess arrived, were offered the choice of either rum punch or fruit punch (2 drinks per person) and were quickly seated and served. We could choose either barbequed chicken breast or grilled grouper accompanied with rice and beans. I chose chicken and my wife chose grouper. We agreed that our meal was good but nothing special. The drinks were good. Admittedly the group feed did nothing to reveal what dining at Lime is really like. We couldn't comment on value, but our impression was that meal prices were moderate and drinks were as well.

I would think that the major reason to visit Lime Beach Bar is the setting. Enjoying a drink and a meal on the edge of the beach looking out to the Caribbean with Mount Nevis, peak enshrouded in clouds, off to the rear is quite an attraction. I understand that sunsets are spectacular. On Fridays, the bar offers a live band and I think I saw something about a bonfire.

1  Thank practans
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We really enjoyed a lunch at Lime Beach Bar. The place has a great atmosphere and easy going staff. Drinks were great and the food was fairly priced, fresh and tasty. Wish we could have visited on a Friday night when they have a live band playing.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I went to lime bar last year in November. It was recommended by four seasons. After a year.. I'm still talking about this restaurant.. Everytime I go on a vacation, I remember this place. I think I went there EVERY SINGLE DAY. The atmosphere was amazing, food, service. It was the perfect place to be. I had their jerk chicken, French fries with the homemade hot sauce.. Delish!! I loved it so much, I took hot sauce home. The only thing.. Watch out for mosquitoes.. But the food makes up for that.. I would go back to Nevis.. JUST for lime bar!!

1  Thank Neha_Samantha
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Good food and music. We even joined in for bingo night! Walked down from Four Season twice during our vacation.

1  Thank Happy2travel18
LimeNevis, Manager at Lime Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank You!