“Nice surprise !”

Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Nevis
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stopped here for lunch and we were greeted with a smile and a nice cold mint smelling washcloth :) special added touch that I enjoyed. I had the lobster, a little tough but for $20 American I got full. My husband had the fish tacos and he was still hungry.. Lol worth a trip!!!

There are newer reviews for Lime Beach Bar

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I was very surprised by the food service and cleanliness of the Resteraunt. I will Definately eat here again. I recommend the grouper.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

The atmosphere of the Lime Bar is FANTASTIC!!! If you want a great place to hang out near the beach and eat some good food on Nevis, this is the spot! The waitressing staff is cheerful and attentive. The drinks taste great (especially the green flash.) Can't wait to go back again!!!

1  Thank Natalie L
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I visited Nevis in May for the first time and found the Island to be paradise. One of the locals recommend we eat at the Lime Beach Bar, we're glad we did. The food is delicious! Randy, the owner/chef takes classic dishes adds his own spin of sauces to them. My husband referred to him as the Carribean Bobbly Flay. The staff is friendly and so accommadating. Free wi=fi on the beach; they have a staff member there to pamper you.

1  Thank Rosemarie J
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My friends and I visited Lime Beach Bar during a our trip to Nevis, and it was one of the best meals we had while in the Caribbean! It has a cool local island vibe. Very relaxed, and great after a morning at the beach. I tried their signature drink, the Greenflash, which is a delicious rum punch that went straight to my head. They sure don´t go easy on the rum!
For lunch I ordered the lobster tail. It was fresh caught, succlent, and best I had on island. The best part, only $20 USD, as are all of the main course items on the menu. For our group of five, each ordering a main course and drinks, our bill was under $150 USD. For Nevis, that is a great deal!
The staff is friendly and helpful. Our waitress Tiffany was attentive, prompt, and polite.She even gave us tips on other places to try (although Lime was our favorite). Owner/Executive Chef Randy Jeffers has created the perfect combination of Caribbean cuisine and island atmosphere.
Will definitely be back the next time we are in Nevis!

1  Thank Knee_Socks