“Excellent beach bar and grill” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lime Beach Bar

Lime Beach Bar
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Nevis
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Angleton, Texas
“Excellent beach bar and grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I was very surprised by the food service and cleanliness of the Resteraunt. I will Definately eat here again. I recommend the grouper.

Challengers Village, Trinity Palmetto Point, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Fantastic Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

The atmosphere of the Lime Bar is FANTASTIC!!! If you want a great place to hang out near the beach and eat some good food on Nevis, this is the spot! The waitressing staff is cheerful and attentive. The drinks taste great (especially the green flash.) Can't wait to go back again!!!

1 Thank Natalie L
Calimesa, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looking for Delicious food in Nevis....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I visited Nevis in May for the first time and found the Island to be paradise. One of the locals recommend we eat at the Lime Beach Bar, we're glad we did. The food is delicious! Randy, the owner/chef takes classic dishes adds his own spin of sauces to them. My husband referred to him as the Carribean Bobbly Flay. The staff is friendly and so accommadating. Free wi=fi on the beach; they have a staff member there to pamper you.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Rosemarie J
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casual atmoshpere, exceptional food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

My friends and I visited Lime Beach Bar during a our trip to Nevis, and it was one of the best meals we had while in the Caribbean! It has a cool local island vibe. Very relaxed, and great after a morning at the beach. I tried their signature drink, the Greenflash, which is a delicious rum punch that went straight to my head. They sure don´t go easy on the rum!
For lunch I ordered the lobster tail. It was fresh caught, succlent, and best I had on island. The best part, only $20 USD, as are all of the main course items on the menu. For our group of five, each ordering a main course and drinks, our bill was under $150 USD. For Nevis, that is a great deal!
The staff is friendly and helpful. Our waitress Tiffany was attentive, prompt, and polite.She even gave us tips on other places to try (although Lime was our favorite). Owner/Executive Chef Randy Jeffers has created the perfect combination of Caribbean cuisine and island atmosphere.
Will definitely be back the next time we are in Nevis!

1 Thank Knee_Socks
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Don't Go”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Our family had lunch at Lime the first afternoon that we arrived in Nevis. The lunch was good , we had groupers which came with the local rice and peas and my son ordered a lobster tail which was a nice size and yummy. Everything was good, service and food. We returned a few nights later as the restaurant we had planed to go to that night was closed. There are not many choices on the island and we were there off season which limited the choices even more. My son and I both ordered the lobster tails. We waited for over an hour to get food and when the meal came my son and I received one half of a full TINY lobster. When I told the waitress that we had been to Lime for lunch before and had a nice large lobster tail she said it depended on what they had that day as far as size. She said she could bring another one for my son to remedy the problem. The cook came out and asked if we still wanted the additional tail I said yes but not if I would be charged. He said "no charge". When we got the bill we were charged another 50% for the tail.
My husband was so annoyed that we did't argue the bill, just paid and left. They are not consistent with what comes out of the kitchen and DISHONEST!
We rented a wonderful house and stayed on the island for 12 days., and ate at some good restaurants, Indian Summer, Bananas, The Rocks and for casual on the beach Sunrise Beach Bar (local food and vibe-near airport).

• 3 of 5 bubbles