“One of the most memorable dinners of my life!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Rocks

The Rocks
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Nevis
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
NY, NY
“One of the most memorable dinners of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I cannot imagine a more romantic atmosphere. We ate in the gazebo-like area surrounded by pools of candle filled water, reflecting the starry sky. It was absolutely gorgeous. We were sad that our photographs did not do the venue justice. The food matched the atmosphere and it lived up to any high end restaurant we have experienced in NYC. The manager was friendly and interesting, we enjoyed a tour of the venue and a pre dinner drink. Do not miss this spot!

Visited November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We went for a friend's birthday dinner last night and sat in the gorgeous pavilion. The food, atmosphere and service were all superb. This was our 4th visit this trip, once for excellent lobster sandwiches for lunch, the other times dinner and it has never disappointed. The owners have lavished care, attention and money on the property and it just oozes style. If you want a great place for a celebratory or last night dinner, would highly recommend it and ask for the pavilion as it is very special. The snapper with risotto cake and red pepper sauce is yummy and all the desserts are excellent! Oh and I think the rum punch is the best on island!

• Visited August 2013
Chicago
“A much better view than food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Don't get me wrong, the place is worth a trip but mostly for the view. Beings a vegan, I never expect a restaurant to go overboard for me. They did try their best and the soup was amazing, but the rest.......ehh. My wife who is not a vegan got the tuna and that she said was completely forgettable. Maybe our experience would have been better if 32 students from St. Kitts weren't there.

We did manage to go to Golden Rock during the day for a tour of the grounds. They were spectacular and I would even consider staying there should we come back to Nevis.

“Beautiful setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We enjoyed a nice lunch in the gardens with a view of the ocean after a short hike. Food was fresh and reasonably priced for the island. The hike was moderate, though not as scenic as I had expected. The grounds are lovely and definitely worth a visit.

NJ
“Really cool place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had lunch here a few weeks ago and loved it. The food was great but the setting is what makes this a "don't miss," location. I would imagine it is lovely during the evening, but the gardens and the views are too good to miss by daylight. Lunch was fun and we walked around the property after. My son said, "it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen." The plant life is extraordinary and it's worth it to take a much needed stroll after stuffing yourself on the excellent food. The rum punch was yummy too!