“I ordered Lobster - what else at the Rock Lobster”
Review of Rock Lobster

Rock Lobster
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Basseterre
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
London
“I ordered Lobster - what else at the Rock Lobster”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had a meal here during our stay in Frigate Bay. Food was very good although a tad expensive. We were too full for dessert though which is a good sign. We also didn't book but perhaps should have done. Definitely visit here.

Visited January 2014

Smithfield, North Carolina
“Perfect dinner.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We love Rock Lobster. It is one of our favorite restaurants on St. Kitts. Debbie and Giles are so friendly and the food is outstanding. We look forward to many more dinners there.

Fergus, Canada
“Great grouper”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Had a great fill of grouper, listed on the menu as fish and chips I believe. Would recommend it for sure.

Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Great Place for Your First Night”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

After a full day of traveling we decided to take a walk to check out some of the local restaurants near our hotel. About a 10 minute walk from the Marriott, we stumbled upon Rock Lobster, read the menu out front and decided to check it out. Excellent tapas menu and very reasonably priced, the 3 of us shared chorizo, manchego cheese, shrimp, clams, olives stuffed with garlic and filet mignon with melted manchego on a baguette. (6 tapas) Everything was delicious and flavorful. For entrees, two of us had the rigatoni with sun dried tomatoes, string beans, olives in a light olive oil. Served hot and full of flavor... the rigatoni was actually penne but who are we to judge on an island? :-) I had the fish tacos with grouper that were on special. They were excellent and served with chopped cabbage, onion, and cilantro. For dessert, we had caramelized bananas in vanilla rum with ice cream. If nothing else, get this dessert. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. Overall a great first night for us on St. Kitts.

• Visited January 2014
“Wonderful -- and not just lobster”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My wife and I just had a lovely meal at the Rick Lobster, just down the road from the Marriott. My wife's coconut seafood soup was delicious. I had very nice tapas. Both main courses -- Mahi Mahi and fish and chips were very tasty and the portions were ample. We weren't going to have dessert, but changed our minds at the last minute. My wife ate every marcel of her coconut layer cake and my chocolate fudge cake was delicious.