“Amazing. Lovely and so much more.”
Review of Rock Lobster

Rock Lobster
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Basseterre
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

It was my first anniversary and also New Years Eve even though it was busy, without reservation we got a seat. My experience was amazing, The food was excellent the staff was amazing and attentive making sure everything was perfect. I give this resurantant 10 stars. Thank you all for making my night memorable.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I read the reviews about Rock Lobster and was excited to go there. The restaurant was peaceful and quiet and the service was quite lovely just as the reviews on trip advisor mentioned.

Had the fish and chips as I'm a Brit and missed the old country. Turned out the owner is British also and was very pleasant to us. The cod was very flaky and was done quite well. It was very salty. Told the owner and she took the fish back and made me another without any question. Which was Fab. However the second order of cod was marginally better. She said it was probably the spices in the batter that made it so salt. And i think she is right. Either way, the owner took my cod off the bill which was really nice of her. I have to say, i would definitely come back but would try another dish.

My sister and i had dessert.. she had the caramelized banana dessert which was OK. The coconut cake with vanilla ice cream was nice and the cake was warm.

All in all a good experience. Great service. I would make this one of your stops if you come to St. Kitts.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were told by the owner that only one dish was fresh - the rest of the menu is all frozen seafood. That's odd since we could have kicked a soccer ball to the ocean.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

What a wonderful find! Had a great meal while visiting St. Kitts with friends. The ahi tuna entree was absolutely the most appealing dish! The grilled grouper was wonderful. IF The coconut cake is on the menu, SAVE room for it. It's served warm and has wonderful, powerful coconut flavor! GEEAT service!

1  Thank randyk164
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Wonderful outdoor setting! fantastic service! Walking distance from the marriott. The surf and turf was excellent, and the garlic bread is to die for!!!