All reviews outdoor bathroom the cottages golf course infinity pool mango tree st kitts tennis courts unique experience pork frette linens volcano hike mini fridge luxury resort one of a kind body scrub course meal french press
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

This is one the these places you see in magazines and think to yourself, I want to stay there just once in my life. We did it and it was far cheaper than some other 5* resorts we’ve stayed at!
You should know that it is a fair way away from the main town but we already looked this up and had rented a car although we could easily have stayed here all the time.
Situated up the hill of the volcano (there are trips if you’re fit) you have rain forest to one side and fantastic sea views to the other.
We had a villa with our own infinity pool - it was absolutely AMAZING! You can lay in the comfy double bed and look out over the pool and down to the sea through the four folding floor to ceiling doors. A unique touch is the outside toilet, bathtub and shower, however, it is shielded by curtains so there are no modesty issues:). Although our neighbors seemed to be a group of monkeys that had playtime every morning outside our villa.
Most of the food comes from the onsite farm and is great. The people working here can’t do enough for you and are fantastic.
We know where to stay next time we are in St Kitts - you should treat yourself and do the same.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jensen36
Charles M, Manager at Belle Mont Farm, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Jensen36,

Thank you ever so much for sharing such a warm and wonderful account of your recent stay with us. I'm especially pleased to read that our staff couldn't do enough for you and were fantastic, as we place a very high premium on delivering exceptional service. I will be sure to pass along your kudos to the staff and look forward to treating you to more of all that's amazing on our farm soon. Cheers!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

My husband and I just returned from a Monday - Friday stay on Belle Mont Farm. Every detail of this trip was amazing - the outdoor cottage with stunning views, outdoor bath and shower and a retractable movie screen in our room for nighttime. Also, the food every single meal was beyond delicious. We anxiously awaited each meal! The staff were friendly and engaging, the property with breathtaking and the seclusion from the tourist-side of the island made this a REAL GEM. 5*****!

1  Thank Meg J

Dear Meg J,

I can't thank you enough for this kind review, especially your praise for our cuisine and our staff. Your words support the notion that the "farm" in our name is not just for show, both in terms of our fresh, organic, and eminently delicious gastronomy, and the friendly and engaging family of staff here on property. Much as you absolutely love everything about our slice of paradise, I particularly love everything about your review! Hope to see you and your husband again soon...

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Very secluded vacation cottages - private pool, restaurant, hiking, shuttles to island sites, large workout room, wellness center (yoga, massage) and caribbean style cottages. Get a cottage with a personal pool. Bathrooms (toilet, shower, sinks) are outside on a porch. May not be what some consider luxury. Inside room with nice bed, storage space, mini-fridge, coffee/tea - great views. Some patios needed repair - rotting wood/nails. Large tv/movie screen in rooms. Very private - feel you are surrounded by nature - monkeys, mongoose, etc. Staff was very good for the island - especially restaurant/bar staff. Food was farm fresh and good - limited menu in case you are staying more than a weekend. Pretty far from other restaurants and sites on the island - more for a place to get away and not leave. Pool area is amazing - paradise. Hiking nearby, including the volcano crater. Long trip to a good beach though. If you get a good rate ($250-300 for small cottage) and do not mind an outside bathroom, this place is beautiful. Larger units available for families or events. Regular cottage fits 2, 3 (daybed), or 2 small kids in daybed. All-inclusive food/drink package available. Best deals are directly through the hotel - some travel sites show a room you will not get.

1  Thank TinaEducator
Charles M, Manager at Belle Mont Farm, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear TinaEducator, thanks for sharing this balanced and detailed review of your recent stay on our farm. I'm especially pleased to see that you enjoyed the privacy and seclusion of our unique location along the foothills of Mount Liamuiga, as well as our farm fresh cuisine and service. We take the time each September to close for a few weeks in order to spruce up and give attention to areas that require maintenance and upgrades. I truly appreciate the input you provided on our patios as it will prove very useful in this regard. All the best!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

I seriously do not even know where to start. When we were looking to book on the island we were torn between whether to stay here or at the beach. Due to the mixed reviews on trip advisor and people having some really terrible things to say I took a risk and did two nights here and two nights at the Marriott (as the people who left here in the middle of their trip said they went to the Marriott and it saved their vacation) This was about the dumbest thing we could have ever done!! WHY WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE?!? I seriously would like to know where the people who complained about this place have stayed that was nicer than here! My husband and I travel a fair amount globally and this was easily one of the nicest places we have EVER stayed!!!
The staff goes above and beyond to help and assist you and they are so nice and polite and helpful. The resort is SO clean and the rooms are immaculate! I definitely recommend upgrading to the private pool villa. It was SO nice!!!!
If you are debating on whether to do the all inclusive I just say it depends on how much you want to eat and drink. It definitely isn't necessary or cost effective if you eat and drink light but if you want to try everything on the menu and have drinks and room service flowing then go for it. I was nervous to not chose it as some reviews said that the resort was expensive but I did not think it was astronomical by any means. I will attach photos of the room service menu and the breakfast menu (I forgot to get dinner and lunch but lunch is only served at the pool and has typical bar options hamburgers salads and such and runs about 10-15 a plate).
I definitely recommend the farm to table meal (side note it is not supposed to be included in the all inclusive) It is offered on Tuesdays and Fridays only but it was so nice to meet other guests and the views were amazing! They say its a 10-14 course meal but I would like to clarify that it is more like 10 different dishes two try with only two being meat choices. So eat as much of each as you would like and there really isn't a need to pace yourself as they warn you to do.

Side notes: As other reviewers have said the bathrooms are all outside. We felt this was very romantic and a fun part of the adventure. I would lay in the bath, drink hot tea and read my book and the views were amazing! We did NOT have a mosquito issue and I do not know if it was the time of the year but the weather was perfect. There is AC in the rooms but it doesn't make the room very cold however with the breeze we were totally comfortable with the down comforter on the bed and were not hot at all. In addition each room has a large. projector screen with netflix for "TV" at night which was a nice touch!
Also if you are somewhat active I HIGHLY recommend the hike with O'neil up the volcano. It was about $100/pp and takes about 4 hours and leaves at 9am. You just call the front desk to schedule it at least a day before you go!
There were a few families with children and while I will say it is not a "family friendly" resort per say you can make it work. If you have the opportunity to make it an adult only vacation I would definitely suggest that!
There high season is from about December to March so if you can go off season it is a total steal! I am not sure what the rates are at that point but for August I feel like we really lucked out with pricing.
DEFINITELY upgrade to the private pool villa if you can swing it. Worth every penny!

Follow our story on IG @ onemoreprojectonemoretrip

Room tip: Ask for a villa with an unobstructed view if possible (all the views are breath taking just some are a little better than others)
1  Thank Rebecca N
Charles M, Manager at Belle Mont Farm, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear rebecca m,

I can't thank you enough for sharing such a positively glowing account of your recent stay with us! The entire staff and management at Belle Mont Farm strive to create a guest experience that is second to none. Your assertion that everyone should "stay here at least once in your life" is precisely the type of guest reaction we work so hard to achieve. You can be sure that the smiles on our faces today as we serve our current guests are even wider than usual thanks to your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to our special corner of St. Kitts soon, next time for the full duration of your stay on island.

All the best!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I have clients that I booked a 1 bedroom cottage/pool. They were extremely pleased. The resort was gorgeous, people were friendly and the cottage was beautiful. Set into the mountains, private and peaceful. Private pool was a bonus for sure. The menu is limited and 1 restaurant is currently closed. My clients were very pleased and felt relaxed as soon as they arrived.
The only downfall was in the evening, they realized that the generator was spotty at best so therefore off and on power, no air conditioning and his CPAP machine wouldn't work so he couldn't sleep. They definitely need to have that fixed. This happened to all the guests, not just their cottage! After 1 night, they had to check out and were so disappointed.

Room tip: perhaps best not to get the all inclusive if you are there for a week as the menu is limited. Delicious food however.
1  Thank Melissa F