“Wow! Sexy restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Pavilion
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Basseterre
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow! Sexy restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

We celebrated my daughters sweet 16th birthday there july 18. The staff was excellent, our driver recommended Pavillion the evening before driving us back to marriott the night before. He was correct, the atmosphere was beautiful and sexy, the food excellent and service great. We asked for a special dessert for the birthday girl, and they were happy to accommodate including writing her name with "happy birthday" on the plate along with a huge sparkler. Nicolette loved it, as did we. I will say it's very pricey, but for a special occasion worth it!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sandra P

Caldwell, New Jersey
“lovely place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

This place is on an amazing piece of property. The property is incredible and has a new rich feeling to it, with clean and flowing views from the restaurant to the sea. After I got over tht romantic views, I felt the food was average. I'm glad we went, however, it would not be my first choise if we went back. I felt like it was a 5th Avenue, Manhatten restaurant put on an island more than a tropical restaurant by the sea, thats not to say I wasn't impressed, I was. We're average travellers and I felt like this place was trying hard for that somethings special, the atmosphere achieves it but the food never did. The dishes were not memorable and tha main courses i felt were average. I would go back for the view before sunset before I went back for the food.

I would also bring bug spray, I dont usually get bit and all through out dinner I felt like I was being attacked (this was the only time on the island I felt this way).

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tim F
Havana, Florida
“Great views and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

The food was very good, but the service and views were so great that I actually remember it best for things other than the food itself. The ride to get there is breath-taking (in a good way)

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Adriana P
“Breathtaking view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Our favorite place on the island! Staff is super friendly and attentive. The island music adds to the tropical atmosphere. Food is great and there's a selection for all tastes. If you get a chance, walk out by the pool and ocean. The view is stunning (and the outdoor lockers are pretty cool, too!! :-)). We love it!

1 Thank Terri S
Frigate Bay, St. Kitts
“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Been here twice and not too impressed. The restaurant is beautiful but the service and food I find average. Wait staff don't seem to care about experience. Prices are expensive for the quality..lots of fancy sauces,but, the food underneath them is just okay. For my money not worth the visit.. Sorry!

Visited June 2014