“Dinner/Bar Review”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2018

I ordered the lobster with veggies and it came out on a cast iron skillet. It was delicious. Also, the Guac was great and fresh. I enjoyed the bar scene and especially Kat the bar tender.

Went back on a Friday night and although it was college night, I enjoyed the DJ and atmosphere.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Food was very good and waitstaff was excellent; however, the owner feels the need to add 8% to everyone’s bill without reason. He has decided that patrons and guests should drink and miss the fact that he uses an exchange rate from $EC to $US of 2.5. The standard is 2.7 and a fixed rate. In a week of staying in St. Kitts, I never encountered a 2.5 exchange rate; when questioned they stuck with charging me in US dollars instead of Eastern Caribbean dollars. So...if you are okay supporting this or okay paying 8% more than posted prices, I strongly recommend the restaurant. If not, stay away.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We wanted an escape from the resort restaurants and tried Chinchillas, best Mexican food we’ve ever had! We returned for another meal during our stay.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Superb meal with a very welcoming and attentive waitress. Rum punches were extremely good and the food was excellent. Spent the evening having drinks after our meal and the place livened up with music and dancing. It was a Friday night which is a busy night and the other times we passed it was less lively but welcoming.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Food was good. Frozen drink not so frozen. Heard cook complain about our order and we were the only patrons there, so it is not like he was busy. Outside eating area. As soon as our fajitas arrived so did swarms of flies. The poor server was spraying insect repellent around, then stood over the food waiving and shooing them away. Ended up taking my food back to the stray cats.

Date of visit: June 2018