More attraction details
Owner description: Honu and Pelikana is the first to bring Standup Paddle Boarding to the island of St Kitts providing you with a different way to explore the water with equipment that can be used by almost anyone at any experience level. Its our mission to get you out on the water on our boards and see the ocean like you have never seen it before. We provide you with the best, brand new equipment, that you can take anywhere on the island when the time suits you. Enjoy our beautiful coastline and explore little coves and bays where you can fish and snorkel at your own leisure. It’s a great way to exercise, working muscles that you never knew you had. It’s also a great way to get out on the water and enjoy the ocean with family & friends. We provide you with a 12 foot SUP complete with a soft deck for touring and on board cleats to tie all your gear up. We then include an adjustable carbon paddle to suit your height and if renting for the day we top it off with a soft rack that will fit any car so you can take your SUP to anywhere you want.We dont want to limit you to any one corner of the beach.Dont want to haul a bunch of gear? No problem! We can set up a guided tour for you and your friends that will allow you to experience parts of our beautiful caribbean coastline that you could not access otherwise. SUP's are the best way to get out on the ocean and maximize your time on the water. Whether its a sunset paddle with your loved one or an early morning paddle to strengthen your core I guarantee you will fall in love with this ancient sport of Kings.
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing trip!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I did a night tour with the group and it was beautiful and so much fun!! The guide was nice and the trip ran very smoothly!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank worldtravels58

Kokomo, IN
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“So glad we chose this activity in St. Kitts LOVED IT!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

St. Kitts was one of the destinations on our recent cruise. Since we knew nothing of this island we began researching things to do on trip advisor. We had originally contacted Nick about the SUP tour, but as the day got closer it became obvious the weather was not going to be very cooperative. No problem though Nick and our tour guide Beau were so accommodating. Our group of four was taken to a cove where we could paddle around on our own, do a little snorkeling, swim and relax on the beach. We were the only ones there! The rain came and went but none of us, including our guide, let it dampen the experience. The scenery was beautiful and we watched the island of Nevis disappear behind the clouds as the rain came in. We really enjoyed trying stand up paddle boarding and I would definitely recommend it and Honu Pelikana tours to anyone visiting St. Kitts. We all caught on fairly quickly. I would like to thank Nick for "Plan B" and Beau for showing us a part of the island that we would never have discovered on our own.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank GottaSeeItAll
Kanawha, Ia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My daughter and I made plans to paddle board with Honu Pelikana in St. Kitts in March 2013. Before we left on our cruise I received an email saying the winds might be too high the day we intended to go. The day before, we received an email saying if we went a couple hours later, the winds may die down and we could go. Which we were thrilled about as my daughter really wanted to do this. She is 26, I am 50. We took a taxi to the area we were supposed to meet and was met by Wyatt and a friend. They took us down to the beach to begin. Wyatt took our belongings we wanted with us on his board. It was great as mid way through our excursion, Wyatt got out my camera and took lots of photos. There was no way we could take the pictures ourselves! Wyatt was so patient and a super guy/guide!!! Thanks Wyatt!!! I was concerned about being able to do this but it really was fun and I'm glad I did it!

1 Thank KanawhaTraveler
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Terrific!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I have been coming to St Kitts for six years and were excited to try standup paddle boarding for the first time. Wow! Terrific! The owner, Nick, was great. After a minute of instruction we were off with our super guide, Wyatt. Much easier than we anticipated and by the end of the tour we felt like pros. The scenery is beautiful and Nick even drove up to a high vantage to snap photos of us. Highly, highly recommend!

Des Moines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun and active way to spend a few hours!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were originally told it might be too windy at 10am (our scheduled time) - but they emailed and said they could meet us at noon if that worked for us. My mom and I were pretty excited - we were a little nervous when taxi drivers asked "why go to that beach, there is nothing there!", but it was the perfect place to start our trip.
We were met by Wyatt and he gave us excellent instruction and stayed with us the entire time. It got a little choppy but he kept encouraging us. We took a quick break on a small beach about halfway through. He was enthusiastic and made our trip fun. He was a blast to talk to. The last half of our tour was much calmer and he took a TON of awesome photos. We ended the tour at a beach and my mom and I enjoyed a beer at an open air bar while Wyatt finished packing up.

It took us a couple of hours and I couldn't believe how much distance we had covered by the end of the tour. It was so much fun!

Over the course of the cruise with my family, this tour was EASILY my favorite. Nick also followed up with my mom to make sure we had an enjoyable experience. What incredible customer service!