“Highlight of our trip!”

More attraction details
Owner description: Honu and Pelikana is the first to bring Standup Paddle Boarding to the island of St Kitts providing you with a different way to explore the water with equipment that can be used by almost anyone at any experience level. Its our mission to get you out on the water on our boards and see the ocean like you have never seen it before. We provide you with the best, brand new equipment, that you can take anywhere on the island when the time suits you. Enjoy our beautiful coastline and explore little coves and bays where you can fish and snorkel at your own leisure. It’s a great way to exercise, working muscles that you never knew you had. It’s also a great way to get out on the water and enjoy the ocean with family & friends. We provide you with a 12 foot SUP complete with a soft deck for touring and on board cleats to tie all your gear up. We then include an adjustable carbon paddle to suit your height and if renting for the day we top it off with a soft rack that will fit any car so you can take your SUP to anywhere you want.We dont want to limit you to any one corner of the beach.Dont want to haul a bunch of gear? No problem! We can set up a guided tour for you and your friends that will allow you to experience parts of our beautiful caribbean coastline that you could not access otherwise. SUP's are the best way to get out on the ocean and maximize your time on the water. Whether its a sunset paddle with your loved one or an early morning paddle to strengthen your core I guarantee you will fall in love with this ancient sport of Kings.
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I visited St. Kitts with my family and we went out on Honu & Pelikana's stand up paddle board tour and it was the highlight of our trip. Our guide was so nice and fun and showed us the island in a way we would have never discovered on our own. My parents had never done this before and our guide was a great teacher! We had an awesome time. I would definitely recommend this tour!

1  Thank RunningGirl84

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have been all over the caribbean and this was an amazing experience for me and my family. The tour guides were so in tune with the islands beauty and new exactly what it meant in regards to R and R. I have a stressful job back in the states and this totally reset my mind and body. I highly recommend this to everyone who wants to get away from the corporate tourism industry and enjoy "livin de life". I showed my pictures to some of my friends that have been to St. Kitts and they couldnt believe that they missed out on all of its beauty. I thought i would have difficulty because i have never surfed or been on a paddle board before, but it was really easy to get the hang of it and if you need a break during you can let the smooth current of the caribbean sea drift you along. Perfect experience!

1  Thank SurfXRS22