“Wonderful Honeymoon”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
nice and espacious open kitchen
open living room
open living room with sofa bed
open plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
roblaz
Bellmore, New York
“If you would like to stay at a construction site this place is for you.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

They are expanding the condo and are doing MAJOR building right outside your front door. We had jack hammers and cement trucks to deal with. The owner will not tell you about this and neither will the management company until they hand you a letter telling you so upon check-in. I think this is a little too late. BTW they won't let you drive the trucks for fun either. Sleeping 6 means 2 in the living room / kitchen / dining room (aka no privacy). We also had to call maintenance for items that did not work, but they took care of those things promptly. Note: you need a car or cabs to get anywhere. Loved the island and the restaurants (especially Marshall's).

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 1, 2013
I am sorry if you have some disruption regarding the building on the condo. I didnt mention anything because last time I was there the building activity was in a completely different part of the condo and NOBODY BEFORE has complaint of any disturbance or inconvenience for this subject. I personaly stay in the property often and I have never lost a minute of sleep or disturbance due to this activity.
Regarding the sleeping 6, I ALWAYS warn everybody that inquires for a 4+ people stay, I explain the arrangement and I always recommend use the 5-6 people if they have children, never adults.
OH
Reviewed January 15, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 15, 2013
Barb
I am so glad you enjoy your holidays and the Condo, thanks for the feedback and if you come back, rent a car! I would give you great tips to make your stay even more unforgottable

Thanks again
Leeds
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Sep 6, 2012
Rhonda

Thank you very much for your review. It is highly appreciated

Best regards

Brooklyn
Reviewed July 5, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing