“Beautiful setting with good food and great service”

Carambola Beach Club
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Basseterre
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy lunch or dinner in our beautiful hacienda style restaurant, outdoors on our spacious terrace or on the golden sand of South Friar's Bay as your gaze at the Caribbean Sea. Savor one of our delicious cocktails or a bottle of wine from our collection. Five-star service awaits you at Carambola Beach Club.
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We had our last dinner in St. Kitts at Carambola and are so glad we did. The setting is beautiful and well-maintained even in a passing rain. Service here was possibly the best on the island - attentive but not pushy. We opted for cocktails and sushi. The rolls were delicious and filling. We ordered the Kittitian, Calypso and Frigate Bay rolls along with an order of hamachi that was very fresh. Plenty of food for two of us for ~$120 including our drinks and tax/service fees.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went here based on a few suggestions.....the place is top notch.....great food, reasonable prices, and a beautiful view....we were told to go around the sunset, but the sun actually sets behind a mountain.....beautiful none the less.

My wife and I ate seafood and it was all good. Service was also very good....the dining room opens up to the ocean with floor to ceiling sliding doors.....ask for a table with this view......enjoy !

This place and Marshalls are the two of the best places to eat on the island.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

yes this is a nice setting on the beach and very pretty inside. my wifes steak was sent back 2 times due not to cooking to her preference and after all that not great. the sushi is probably the best bet as mine was very good. watch out as with all the restaurants the service charge is included however here they put it together with the tax so it looks like it wasnt added and you would tip over that, very sneaky and not appreciated. the meals were pricey enough and i would suggest other restaurants for that special evening

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to the Carambola Beach Club restaurant and had a nice dinner with family. The only problem I had with the restaurant rested with the service which was exceptionally slow. We had a rather large group of 22 and had no reservation so do cut some slack for them. They must have been a bit overwhelmed because it took them over a half an hour just to sit us (I would imagine that they had to do some rearranging of their tables and chairs). We arrived before 6 PM ( 5:50) and didn't leave till just after 9:30! I was astounded as were others from my party. One other note: I was later told that there had been a change in the chef during our stay. This, also, might account for our exceptionally slow service. The food and aviance were both extraordinary however and for this I would give them a second chance!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Someone spent some money on this place! Everything seems to be done with the best quality in mind. This is a beautiful restaurant that sits in one of most beautiful locations on St. Kitts. If you want a nice, romantic dinner - you can't go wrong with this choice.

1  Thank JFoster51