“Excellent Service”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Kay's Fine Jewelry
Ranked #3 of 9 Shopping in Basseterre
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, we invite you to visit Kay’s Fine Jewelry to experience “Luxury with a Family Touch.” Family-owned and operated since 1988, we succeed by providing our customers with the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices. We, at Kay’s, will offer you personalized service and expert advice in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Specializing in Loose Diamonds, Luxury Swiss Timepieces, and Collectible Gemstones, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy ALL your jewelry desires.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Kay's fine jewellery is the best shop to shop for jewellery in the Caribbean. I have shopped there before and again in March there was a slight problem with the purchase which was easily sorted by the excellent staff i.e. Ronnie didn't push a sale just was pleasant and made you feel at ease.
Thank you to all and to Ben for great service. I will be back when next in Caribbean nowhere is better

All reviews
"white diamond"
"local jeweler"
"excellent price"

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was the 2nd time we shopped at Kay's in St. Kitts. Everything was perfect. I bought a Pink Emerald (aka Morganite) pendant, earrings and ring this time and my husband picked up a Citizen's watch. We decided late on the ring and had to have it sized at the Kay's store in St. Thomas since we were on the Princess cruise ship....no problems what so ever. Ronnie waited on us and he was wonderful to deal with. After the cruise, I noticed that my anniversary ring that I purchased there eight years ago has a small diamond missing. When I took it to our local jeweler, I was told that that the diamonds in the ring were very good quality and it would be a little more for a diamond of similar quality to be replaced. This just further solidified my thoughts on Kay's....great store. I can't wait to return!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Kay's Fine Jewelry is one of the nicest stores I have ever shopped in the Caribbean; particularly, the one at the Marriott St. Kitts. The staff and manager went above and beyond to accommodate my wishes. Fantastic! The jewelry is absolutely gorgeous, guaranteed that you will get a great deal from them. You simply must shop with them when in the Caribbean! We very highly recommend them, and I cannot say enough great things about how caring the staff and manager are.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

On our ship I heard about the New Yellow Emerald Stone, so I just had to check it out. We stopped into the store and Tony was awesome. Service, Price & Smiles - 5 stars. Upon returning home a diamond chip was missing in the ring - NO PROBLEM - The team replied and repaired the ring. I would highly recommend the store, Tony and Customer Service - 5 stars. I believe I got great value, and the service is worth returning for my next treat. Thank you friends. See you again...

1  Thank Deborah T
See more reviews
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Bought a Raymond Weil Watch from Henry and Ben which I negotiated to be a ver.y fair price at the Baseterre St. Kitts store location. Following day, cruise docked at San Juan Peuto Rico and I saw the exact same watch for few hundred dollars less. When I got back to Toronto I contacted Kay's Fine Jewelry store and explained to Henry and Ben by phone and email about the price difference. Without hesitation, they agreed to reimburse me half way which I thought amazing customer service. The cruise ship provides a list of recommended merchants and Kay's was on that list. In addition, the cruise offers a 30-day guarantee to cruise line guests. Overall, very good trusting experience with this store as they are recommended by the cruise ship. Looking to shop there in the future.