“Customer Service ***** 5 stars”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Kay's Fine Jewelry
Ranked #4 of 8 Shopping in Basseterre
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, we invite you to visit Kay’s Fine Jewelry to experience “Luxury with a Family Touch.” Family-owned and operated since 1988, we succeed by providing our customers with the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices. We, at Kay’s, will offer you personalized service and expert advice in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Specializing in Loose Diamonds, Luxury Swiss Timepieces, and Collectible Gemstones, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy ALL your jewelry desires.
Richmond Hill, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Customer Service ***** 5 stars”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

On our ship I heard about the New Yellow Emerald Stone, so I just had to check it out. We stopped into the store and Tony was awesome. Service, Price & Smiles - 5 stars. Upon returning home a diamond chip was missing in the ring - NO PROBLEM - The team replied and repaired the ring. I would highly recommend the store, Tony and Customer Service - 5 stars. I believe I got great value, and the service is worth returning for my next treat. Thank you friends. See you again...

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Deborah T

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Customer Service Extends to Canada”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Bought a Raymond Weil Watch from Henry and Ben which I negotiated to be a ver.y fair price at the Baseterre St. Kitts store location. Following day, cruise docked at San Juan Peuto Rico and I saw the exact same watch for few hundred dollars less. When I got back to Toronto I contacted Kay's Fine Jewelry store and explained to Henry and Ben by phone and email about the price difference. Without hesitation, they agreed to reimburse me half way which I thought amazing customer service. The cruise ship provides a list of recommended merchants and Kay's was on that list. In addition, the cruise offers a 30-day guarantee to cruise line guests. Overall, very good trusting experience with this store as they are recommended by the cruise ship. Looking to shop there in the future.

Visited March 2014
Ocala, Florida
“Magnificent service and great prices!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stop at the store for a watch band and left with a two side diamond pendant and diamond earrings. GREAT prices

Visited February 2014
Winsted, Connecticut
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“GREAT service!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The management and Henry went above and beyond the norm to obtain a diamond bracelet for me from their store in Aruba. Because of their interest and efforts I have a beautiful bracelet on my wrist! I recommend the St. Kitts Kay's Fine Jewelry highly for quality service and fine jewelry at a fair price.

Visited January 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“An Honest Place to Shop”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were impressed with the sales person, who helped us, and were pleased with our purchases. The prices were fair, and it was a pleasure to select our watch and have it fitted properly, rather than shopping from a catalog. They also sent the official appraisal for a unique jewelry purchase in a timely manner.

Visited December 2013