“Great Shopping, Great Service - ask for Ben!”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Kay's Fine Jewelry
Ranked #4 of 8 Shopping in Basseterre
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, we invite you to visit Kay’s Fine Jewelry to experience “Luxury with a Family Touch.” Family-owned and operated since 1988, we succeed by providing our customers with the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices. We, at Kay’s, will offer you personalized service and expert advice in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Specializing in Loose Diamonds, Luxury Swiss Timepieces, and Collectible Gemstones, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy ALL your jewelry desires.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stopped in Kay's Fine Jewelry while on a cruise and had a great time shopping!!! Ben was great, he showed us many unique items and was a pleasure to work with - I have continued to buy things from him, three years later. If you give him an idea of what you are looking for he will send you pictures of items that match what you are looking for. I have exchanged things as well. I have loved every purchase.

If you are in St. Kitts, stop by you will not be disappointed!

B.

There are newer reviews for Kay's Fine Jewelry

Reviewed November 8, 2013

When the reviews say excellent service with great prices..... they mean...
EXCELLENT PRICES with EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Very honest, helpful, and some of the best customer service I have ever had.
Was buying a watch that I liked and had to buy (couldn't touch the price anywhere I had seen), Ben was VERY thorough and checked the watch fully, finding a fault (date changed at 2am), he informed me and offered to order a new one. I took him up on it. He communicated with me the whole time, new watch came in, he verified it was in perfect working condition, and shipped it to me overnight at the agreed upon price. Amazing. This is what customer service should be.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been buying jewelry from Kay's for about 10 years and recommend them to all my friends. Whether you are visiting one of their locations or just looking for a specific piece of Jewry, Kay's not only has fantastic prices, but they have jewelry you wont find elsewhere (especially at their prices)
Kay's is great about working with people over email to find the right piece of jewelry. If you send them what you are looking for, they will send you pics of what they have and will mail to you with a guarantee if you don't like it, you can return. Amazing jewelry, amazing owners and amazing prices.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I were on a cruise which stopped here in St Kitts. My husband was looking to buy a specific brand of watch. We found a great selection of these watches. Vince, our salesman, was very helpful in explaining about the watch. When it came to negotiating a price we would both be happy with, he was very helpful. When we arrived home I realized I had lost the receipt in our travels. After a quick email to Kay's, Vince emailed a scanned copy of this receipt. We would definitely recommend Kay's to anyone visiting St Kitts.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My wife and I recently went on a cruise which stopped at St. Marteen and St. Kitts. My wife wanted a yellow diamond ring and I wanted to get a new watch. We went to Kay's because we were referred there by a friend. I was hesitant at first because I like to know I am getting the best price, however after shopping around I found that not only did Kay's have the best price, they also had the best selection and service. We were amazed at all the options!! We saved so much on the watch and ring, we decided to get my wife and daughter a set of pearls. We will definitely be returning to Kay's next time we are on the island. Thank you Vick, Vish and Raj!!