“Thanks Akimba!”

Kittitian Taxi and Tours Inc.
Ranked #21 of 43 Tours in Basseterre
More attraction details
Owner description: Kittitian Taxi and Tours Inc. offers convenient online taxi cab reservations and the best of exceptional St. Kitts tours. Incorporated under the St. Kitts Companies Act, Kittitian Taxi and Tours Inc. and is duly licensed and certified as a service provider of taxi and tour operations in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were only in St Kitts for 1 day by way of Jewel of the Seas/Royal Caribbean. This was a very enjoyable and scenic tour of St Kitts where I felt our needs and wishes were at the top of Akimba's list of priorities. He even helped us understand how to deal with some of the locals who will prey on tourists and try to rip them off. He was very protective of us and took us to nice places of interest and was our personal guide throughout the day. When we wanted to stop and hang at a beach for a while he was very patient and allowed us as much time as we wanted. He had complimentary refreshments and snacks for all of us. Our group ranged in ages 24-55 and we all had a very nice day. If we ever return to St Kitts, we will look forward to seeing Akimba again.

1  Thank Tlmaynard
in 3 reviews
"caribbean"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I took the Heritage tour with beach and it was a greattt experience. My tour guide Earl Thomas, was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about St.Kitts, its history and its people. At the end of the tour, I felt that I truly saw St.Kitts and learnt about the island. I would definitely recommend Kittian Taxi and Tours, they are a very professional tour service.I have no regrets about taking te tour.

1  Thank Peronia B
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Kittitian Taxi & Tours is the only way to go on St. Kitts! Akimba was our guide and became our friend during our eight days on St. Kitts. He was always on time, waited patiently when we were late and stayed until we were ready to leave. He drove us all over St. Kitts, to every venue. He always had some nice island music playing, greeted us like he was seeing us for the first time each trip, and was so kind, ensuring that we didn't leave anything behind in the taxi and returning items we had left behind the very next time he drove us. A very nice man to do business with and we will use Kittitian Taxi & Tours the next time we are on St. Kitts.

I highly recommend Kittitian Taxi & Tours and Akimba Demming to anyone needing taxi and tours services on St. Kitts.

3  Thank Ionlytellthetruth
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Akimba was our guide for the duration of our 2 week stay on St Kitts. Great guy! He was always on time if not a little early whenever we wanted to go somewhere. We never felt rushed between the many stops we took along the way. He was very knowledgeable about the island and its history, and gave us tips on things to watch out for. Thanks to him, we never had any worries about getting around on the Island. This helped make our stay very enjoyable.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This trip was our first time leaving the U.S. I had reservations as I have never been away from my business for this long, and in another country, no less. Suffice to say, Akimba was a man with a plan. He first took us from the airport to our timeshare. He welcomed us to the Island and his country. We immediately felt at ease with him as my predominant interaction with 'cab' drivers has been in New York City. He explained the island history and attractions to us. Long story short, we used Akimba for all our transportation needs during our two week stay. He took us to the food store, round trip to restaurants and beach bars, a day long tour with snacks and refreshments, and return trip to the airport. I feel 100% confident that when we return to St. Kitts, Akimba will be contacted for ALL of our transportation needs in advance. Thanks you Akimba for providing us a great and memorable experience.