“"Bang tight" Taxi Service!”

Kittitian Taxi and Tours Inc.
Ranked #18 of 40 Tours in Basseterre
More attraction details
Owner description: Kittitian Taxi and Tours Inc. offers convenient online taxi cab reservations and the best of exceptional St. Kitts tours. Incorporated under the St. Kitts Companies Act, Kittitian Taxi and Tours Inc. and is duly licensed and certified as a service provider of taxi and tour operations in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“"Bang tight" Taxi Service!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Akimba was our guide for the duration of our 2 week stay on St Kitts. Great guy! He was always on time if not a little early whenever we wanted to go somewhere. We never felt rushed between the many stops we took along the way. He was very knowledgeable about the island and its history, and gave us tips on things to watch out for. Thanks to him, we never had any worries about getting around on the Island. This helped make our stay very enjoyable.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceptional Value for the dollar, and with a smile.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This trip was our first time leaving the U.S. I had reservations as I have never been away from my business for this long, and in another country, no less. Suffice to say, Akimba was a man with a plan. He first took us from the airport to our timeshare. He welcomed us to the Island and his country. We immediately felt at ease with him as my predominant interaction with 'cab' drivers has been in New York City. He explained the island history and attractions to us. Long story short, we used Akimba for all our transportation needs during our two week stay. He took us to the food store, round trip to restaurants and beach bars, a day long tour with snacks and refreshments, and return trip to the airport. I feel 100% confident that when we return to St. Kitts, Akimba will be contacted for ALL of our transportation needs in advance. Thanks you Akimba for providing us a great and memorable experience.

Ottawa, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great tour. Lots of fun and flexibility”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of having Akimba taking us on a tour of the St. Kitts. First off, we were picked up at our villa, about half an hour away from Basseterre, so that was very helpful (we had foregone renting a car on this trip). Akimba then took us on a tour all over the island. We also had special requests to stop and get some duty free and to go to a supermarket both of which Akimba was happy to oblige with. The vehicle was very clean, the tour very good and, as mentioned in other reviews, it all came with refreshments. We were also driven right back home which was also very much appreciated. It should be pointed it out that throughout the tour, we were given the option of doing pretty well what we wanted. The flexibility was much appreciated. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Nekton
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great businesses”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We used Akimba's service for 5 days and took us all around the island!

He was a great local asset to have and truly professional! Glad to work with him!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Caitlin L
San Fernando, Trinidad
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Airport and Tour”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

For my impromptu trip to St. Kitts, I took the Heritage tour with beach, airport shuttle to the Marriott return and shopping. I called the taxi service a mere hour before my arrival on the island, and was greeted by Akimba at the airport. I was treated to light refreshments. Akimba was flexible with the schedule as my check-in time was later in the evening, thus, I was able to do some duty free shopping in Port Zante before checking in to the hotel.

The tour of the island was very informative and we made numerous stops so that I could have taken photographs. Entry to the paid tourist sites were included in the package. What I like most is that I did not have to contact any other taxi service during my stay as he offers return services from the hotel and shopping areas at an agreed time.

I would definitely recommend Kittitian Taxi and Tours Inc for those traveling to St. Kitts.

1 Thank PaulaMar_12