“Tour of St. Kitts”

Welcome Tours St. Kitts and Nevis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome Tours is one of the top Independent tour companies on St Kitts and Nevis. We have an exciting selection of tours, tailored to suit every need and pocket. Our tours are reasonably priced and some ridiculously low, ensuring that every one can have a great tour experience with us. We are very passionate in showing you the true natural beauty of our twin Island Paradise, and strive hard to give you the best possible authentic experience, relaxing, adventurous, and fun. We also understand that your cruise or stay, may be a once in a lifetime experience, we therefore strive to make sure that OUR input is a joyful one!! ..so YOU can have the time of your life! We find this approach very much appreciated by our past and present customers, so choose, book us and enjoy..............WELCOME aboard!!
Boca Raton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tour of St. Kitts”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was a most enjoyable tour of St. Kitts. Beulah, our tour guide, has remarkable knowledge
of this island and she is absolutely delightful in her presentations. I strongly recommend you take her tour.

3 Thank KnitterBocaRaton

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Tour Ever”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

No need to look anywhere else for a tour of St. Kitts because Ms. Beulah takes care of you from the moment you book the tour until the moment it is over!! I was referred to Ms. Beulah by a cousin of mine & started corresponding with her 1 month before my visit to the island. I was going to be traveling with a group on a cruise that would be docking in St. Kitts & they wanted to not only shop but tour the island and go to the beach. Ms. Beulah suggested that we do the Highlights Tour A. This was an awesome tour & very inexpensive! When we got off the ship, Ms, Beulah was waiting for us. She took us to shop first & then we started on our island tour. Delaney, our guide & driver for the tour was very knowledgeable about all the island attractions. He was also very accommodating in allowing us to stop several times to take pictures of this gorgeous island. He then dropped us off at the beach & came back in enough time for us to get back to town to do some more shopping before getting back on the ship. Carnival has a similar tour but it is a lot more costly & I can guarantee that the host (s) weren't as friendly & courteous as Ms. Beulah and Delaney. When I go back I will definitely be looking Ms. Beulah up again!!

2 Thank lechelle7
The Villages, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Find”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Upon docking at St. Kitts, we ventured off to the storefronts right off the pier. While waiting for my wife to do some shopping, I met Beulah who was offering tours of the island at a very reasonable price, much less expensive than the sponsored cruise line tours. We decided to take the tour and are very glad we did. Going into it with the attitude of "how good can it be?" we found Beulah's tour to be fantastic. We saw the native fisherman making a living, visited a mansion over looking the bay where we got a look at much of the native vegetation being grown on the grounds, some of the impoverished areas of the main city, and a fantastic view of the Atlantic and Caribbean coming within yards of one another from atop a mountain. Beulah was well spoken (very easy to understand), intelligient, and well informed on the history and culture of the island. It was just what we were looking for. The tour even offered cool beverages for the ride!!
I would definitely recommend this 3 hour, inexpensive, but comprehensive tour offered by Beulah.
Thanks, Beulah for making our visit to your island memorable.
Jim and Pat Colloton

3 Thank JPC2_12
Glenwood, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour with Beulah”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

When we arrived on the island of St. Kitts this beautiful woman with this great smile approached myself and my wife and inquired if we wanted to go on a tour. We were not sure. Then a big yes came out of my mouth. The woman introduced herself as Beulah. We climbed into her bus. Neither my wife or I knew what we were getting into. Beulah, had such electricity. We and all the other guest on the tour had just a great time. It was not a tour, it was an experience. Beulah made us all feel like family. Sisters and brothers from another mother. Beulah took us to all the great spots.

The only thing, we were told that it may be a little tour. It was the biggest tour we could have imagined.

If you want a great tour, tour with Beulah. You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Bruno W
Westerville, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Welcome Tours”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Avoid taking Celebrity's expensive excursion offers for a tour of St. Kitts. Instead, wade through the many natives who will try to sell you tours after getting off the cruise ship. Wait until you meet Beulah who will give you the best tour for a reasonable price. She was humorous, knowledgeable and hospitable. Thanks for a great time, Beulah!

Visited November 2012