“Sweet tour, better than the cruise ship offers”

Leeward Islands Charters
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This Catamaran was a beautiful boat. The crew was spectacular and fun. They handled all of their safety repsonsibilities as well as all of our fun with the music, drinks and dancing. They were also to accomodate my wife who is pregnant which the cruise ships would not even touch.

Though the weather was not the best in the am, the entire day was great. There was a great mixture of cruise people, vistors to the island as well as many poeple that live on the island. This was a key to me. If people that live on the island choose them then they must be good. And...they were. The snorkeling was great and the food and beack at Nevis were wonderful. I would do this tour anytime I come to St Kitts. for sure.

2  Thank Rich L
There are newer reviews for Leeward Islands Charters

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The best excursion we did in St. Kitts. I would 100% recommend it to anyone visiting that likes to have a good time and get out on the water. The crew was awesome and very helpful. They always seemed to make sure your drink was full so that was a plus. The sailing trip itself was very beautiful and relaxing. Open bar was great and the bartenders were very friendly. Lunch on the island was a BBQ style meal and I thought it was worth what you paid for the trip.
If I go back to St. Kitts I will for sure do this again.

1  Thank islandguy999
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Leeward is the best. We went on the full day sail to snorkel and lunch on Nevis. The crew was outstanding. They cater to the guests and make sure everyone if well cared for. Only 30 on the catamaran so there was plenty of room. Highly recommend for anyone looking to get out on the water for the day.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Thank you to Josh Zitter first of all for surprising us all on Christmas with an amazing day sailing around St. Kitts and Nevis! Our wonderful Captain, Ian, and crew Sinclair, Sean, & Ivan couldn't have been nicer - we all had so much fun; it was an unforgettable trip. The music, drinks, food, snorkeling beach hopping, and conversations were off the charts. We all had such a great time and hope to see this crew again in the future. I left my sunglasses on board and Sinclair came to our hotel to hand deliver them that evening. Thank you so much! From all of us in California - Josh, Lisa, Dana, Sue, Angela and myself, we love you all and had a blast!! Cheers! Keep the Rum Punch flowing… Arlette

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is our second trip with Leeward Island Charters. These guys are smart, fun, funny and professional. The snorkeling was good, the rum punch and banana bread were excellent! We booked this last minute when our mountain biking trip was cancelled, and it all turned out fine. We had a blast, and the music was excellent. Loves it!

1  Thank Pamela L