“something every day....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dive St. Kitts

Dive St. Kitts
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive St Kitts, the island’s premier dive operation, is located onsite at the Bird Rock Beach Hotel. The private harbor shelters the 32' twin 200HP monohull and is perfectly located on one of the best, easy access, shoredives on the Caribbean side of St Kitts.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Phoenix, Arizona
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“something every day....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

Just got back from 10 days on St Kitt's--7 of which I dove with Dive St. Kitts. Would have been 8 days of diving, but weather killed one day. Quite the experience--saw something new every day, from different colored puffer fish, reef and nurse sharks, strange worms, tons of lobster of all sizes, and my personal favorite--several octopi!! Visibility was not always exceptional, but mostly what I expected, given start of hurricane/tropical weather season. The entire dive team was thorough, courteous, and professional--excellent dive briefings, assistance with all dive equipment and set-up, quick to point out sights underwater, and solicitous of everyone on board. I do not expect as much assistance with gear and re-entering the boat as this team insists for female divers--a nice touch, especially for new divers or those less strong. Captain Crabby is definitely a hidden asset, and Tony, Danny, and Tishon (spelled wrong, I'm sure) are great. Would recommend this team to anyone!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank knuckles2

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Highly recommend Dive St. Kitts. Great people and great diving. Crabby, Tony and Dan, all work to make your dive interesting. Lots of puffer fish in addition to yellow tail snapper, lion fish and even an occasional reef shark. Several wrecks, a bulldozer, and a Spanish anchor all add to the reef system.

2 Thank Jamie S
Centreville, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Full Service Dive Operator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Dive St. Kitts treats everyone like Royalty. I dove with Dive St Kitts over 4 days (8 dives). From Captain Crabby to Tony and Danny (Dive Masters), I and the other divers were treated to a well run dive operation. From the thorough Pre-Dive breifing each morning to the professionalism and safety conscious reminders to never having to touch your gear except to put it on and dive, SERVICE is excellent.

Captain Crabby drove the boat every day I was there. He is not so Crabby after you get to now him... Tony and Danny lead the dives. Both are quick to evaluate the divers' abilities and make sure everyone is safe. They are never bossy but will offer advise as to add or remove weight and other tips that may help you make the most of your dives.

It was off season (early July) when I dove with them. I was the only diver one day. Some dive operators would cancel due to not enough divers scheduled but it was a normal day at Dive St Kitts. They also dive 7 days a week unlike a few of the other dive operators on the island. We had a max of 9 divers on the boat one day. They were timely at picking me and others up from the Marriott each morning.

Most dive sites were 5-10 minutes from shore so a very short boat ride. Diving was better than expected, but due to a wetter summer than usual, the visability was not as good as normal I was told.

Everyone that dove with me were very impressed with the service, professionalism and freindliness. I would dive with them again if ever in St Kitts.

Baytown, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“St. Kitts diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We met up with Austin (dive master) at our hotel in St. Kitts and we went diving with him and it was great.

Chicago, Illinois
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Good dives in St. Kitts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We were on a cruise but booked this on the internet prior to leaving. Had conformation and time but the directions of where to meet them
Weren't super clear. They said if we were over 15 minutes late they would leave so we arrived very early. They were well over a half hour late to pick us up. They arrived with an overfull van and we were on our way. Lucky it got much better as the day progressed. They had great gear and could not have been more helpful. We were the only two females on the dive and they took extra care to help us in and out of the boat which I appreciated! Even Captain Crabby was nice to us! We saw tons of lobster, two eels and lots of coral and wildlife. I would dive with them again in an instant. The van was there waiting to take us back to the pier and we were back when promised. My only suggestion would be some clear directions on the meeting point.

1 Thank Ames635