“2 great trips in one week”
Review of Dive St. Kitts

Dive St. Kitts
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive St Kitts, the island’s premier dive operation, is located onsite at the Bird Rock Beach Hotel. The private harbor shelters the 32' twin 200HP monohull and is perfectly located on one of the best, easy access, shoredives on the Caribbean side of St Kitts.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We just got back from St. Kitts and we worked with Dive St. Kitts for 2 different trips. On one day we (2 adults, kids ages 17, 14, 11) all went snorkeling with Lance and Sheldon. We were the only ones on the boat and they were great about telling us about the area and taking care of us. Because we were the only ones on the boat and we were done snorkeling, they took us on a nice cruise to the south end of the island where we saw more of the beaches and found a sea turtle. They were very attentative to drinks/food, etc. and the rides to/from the Marriott were right on time.

Then the next day I took my 14 year old back for a Discover Scuba trip. We worked with Danny (Captain Crabby drove the boat) in the training room and the pool before going out on the boat. I did a Discover Scuba session in Cozumel 3 years ago and since this was only my 2nd trip, and with my son, I wanted to start over. I can tell you that Danny was way more throurough than my guy in Cozumel and the dive was great. I felt like I was getting diving instructions, not just enough instructions to keep me from drowning, as in Cozumel. And even though it was just the two of us, I never felt like they were being put our because only two of us went out that day. I have considered going through the whole certification process because I travel to the Caribean a lot, and I would definatley go here.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"reef sharks"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 21, 2014

They did a good job organizing the dives and did s good dive briefing. The dives went smooth and we all had a great time.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

great dive trip. I do 4- 5 dive trips a year and this was my first trip to st kitts. I will be back. DIVE ST KITTS is a great dive operation. friendly staff even the captain, (can't remember his name) and great dive sites. short boat rides, 10-20 minutes. our gear was taken care of each day and set up on the boat each morning. dedicated dive master actually seemed to enjoy his work. only drawback was 2 days with cruise ship people on board. their re education as they usually haven't dove in a year slows down the day and dive. can't offer a remedy and dive crew was aware of this and did there best. we stayed at bird rock beach hotel which adjoins the dive shop and it was perfect for us. Thanks to Tony and Cap'n Crabby.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We came off the Star Clipper cruise ship for a dive on our stop at St Kitts. We were picked up at the cruise ship dock area on time. Danny, Captain Crabby and the crew were great. We were a large group of 12 but everything went smoothly. We did a two tank dive on the local reef. We seen a turtle, eels, lobsters and many fish.
Our ship had left the main dock and moved to a small beach area and we thought we would have to take a cab to the other location but they dropped us off the beach which was out of their way.