“Amazing”
Review of Dive St. Kitts

Dive St. Kitts
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive St Kitts, the island’s premier dive operation, is located onsite at the Bird Rock Beach Hotel. The private harbor shelters the 32' twin 200HP monohull and is perfectly located on one of the best, easy access, shoredives on the Caribbean side of St Kitts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I got scuba certified thru Dive St. Kitts. The staff there is wonderful. Our dive master Tony was absolutely amazing and very patient! I recommend this to everyone! Fantastic people!!

1  Thank Christina1323

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We recently stayed at Bird Rock Beach and chose this place for it's perfect location to
Dive St. Kitts. We had read many reviews and were not disappointed with this dive team.
Having been diving for only a few short years, safety is very important to us. Danny, Crabby
and the entire crew were very professional and put us at ease right from our first briefing.
We had 4 excellent days of diving and met some terrific people.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I had the chance to stay at the resort where the dive shop is situated. Getting to know the team of Dive St-Kitts personally was amazing, these guys know when to have fun and when to be serious (especially Crabby...) this guy is great (sorry to disrupt your reputation captain), but don't mess with him on his boat, you better stay seated while boating !
As for Tony, he takes the pre-dive as seriously as the dive itself. The ladies will love him as he takes special extra care of them. This Jamaican man has the environment at heart and he cares for the aquatic life as much as he loves bringing people under water. On my third and fourth dives, Danny took me Lion Fish hunting and showed me how to safely do it.
My diving equipment was stored and taking care of on the premises by the staff.
All in all, good master divers, good equipment, good boat and well arranged, near by reef and wrecks, what else can we ask for... the smiles and the snacks were also included !!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Don't let the beat up pickup they use to get you to their office fool you...for that matter don't let small out of the way office fool you either....these guys are serious about diving and serious about safety and being sure you have a good time.....After a thorough safety briefing and a complete review of our dive plan, Tony led us on two relaxing dives off the coast, including one to a sunken tugboat just off shore.....he was attentive and made sure we had a good time while paying attention to our air and overall safety.....Captain Crabby is most certainly a "crab", but buy him a beer after the dive and watch him smile.....its a good show Crabby, but we know you're a softy underneath it all......In a nutshell, we would use Dive St. Kitts again and are happy to recommend them....Leland, Anne, Kelly and Margaret

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We came back to Dive St Kitts, to Captain Crabby, Danny, Tucker and Tony and anyone I gave forgotten because we had such a fab time last year. The team are safety conscious and, most importantly, fun. We had some great dives, in particular, Rockies and River Taw. The guys guided but never got in our way. The first dive brief included all the information we needed to ensure we knew the way they operate as well as the dive plan. We are both looking forward to the rest of our diving on this trip as well. I am sure it will be great.