“Excellence in Diving” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dive St. Kitts

Dive St. Kitts
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive St Kitts, the island’s premier dive operation, is located onsite at the Bird Rock Beach Hotel. The private harbor shelters the 32' twin 200HP monohull and is perfectly located on one of the best, easy access, shoredives on the Caribbean side of St Kitts.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Portland, Oregon
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Excellence in Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was in St. Kitts for one day from a cruise ship and I booked this dive separate from the cruise line. These guys are top-notch and I've never been so impressed with the level of service from a dive shop. Having a pickup and dropoff at the pier is very appreciated, and although the driver was a little late and I started to worry that I had somehow missed him, I found him on the pier and all was good. The van driver even stopped the van for photo taking along the way back to the pier because the drive down the hill has some spectacular views. Danny, Tony, Capt. Crabby gave me a superb dive experience. Danny was my guide and he was very friendly and he was very knowledgeable. The dive briefing was very thorough and they laid out exactly the dive plan we were going to follow with an emphasis on safety. They provided cold bottled water and goodies between dives, which was great and refreshing. What I also really liked is they didn't make you feel rushed to get out of the boat and in the water. Tony helped me out of my BC and fins in the water so I reentered the boat with no equipment. What a nice courtesy for the ladies! This is the BEST dive shop!

Renfrewshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Thanks for some great dives!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have been fortunate to dive in many locations in Carribean, Red Sea ,Indian Ocean and Med during my 180 dives to date and I can honestly say I have never been treated better! Capt. Crabby, Dani, Tony, Warren, all did more than was expected on a routine basis- from sorting out and transferring kit, to making sure I got off the boat first and back on last ( I get seasick) and infact they even went that extra nautical mile by taking me back to the dock for the surface intervals whenever feasible, suffice to say I enjoyed 11 dives so As I hope I have managed to convey Dive St Kitts are a very professional, competent and fun crew of guys who I thoroughly enjoyed diving with 20-25 Nov 13.
Thanks to each of you for all you did to make sure my holiday was special- hopefully our paths may cross again and I'll see some more of the wondrous marine life around your sunny island home.(my non-diving hubby enjoyed the relaxed environment and excellent company too).

Solomons, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb Dive Crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I arranged a dive trip through Dive St. Kitts prior to our cruise in November, 2013. The arrangements were easily made via e-mail. We were picked up right at the ship port and driven back. The crew, Captain Crabby, Danny, Tony, Tucker, and Nicolas were attentive and knowledgeable. We were given an initial briefing of where we were diving, length of dive and the depth. The crew set up, loaded, and did all of the lifting, even taking my vest off prior to climbing the ladder back on the boat. The dive master guided a tour which was very relaxing. The dive was beautiful; a couple of wrecks and a reef dive. We saw a large moray, octopus, and an eagle ray among many other things. Afterwards, a place was provided to store wet suits while eating lunch and enjoying the beach. Lunch at the beach bar was also very good along with their rum punch, and we enjoyed talking with some of the crew at lunch. All of our gear was broken down for us. I can't say enough about this dive shop. They provided an experience that is to be remembered.

1 Thank Donna F
Overland Park, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

I booked with Dive St. Kitts before our cruise in November of 2013 and was glad they had a beach for my wife to enjoy while I dove. The dive was great and the staff was very helpful. My wife said the hotel took very good care of her and she was happy with sun, sand and free wi fi. In 43 years of diving this was the first time I ever saw a Southern Stingray eating a Moray Eel, excellent experience.

Onalaska, Wisconsin
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Great staff, super service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

The divemasters were very attentive and looked out for everyone. The staff at the dive shop did all the heavy lifting of equipment and tanks. They handled the equipment rinsing post dive and had a storage area for gear between dives. The wet suits dried nicely over night.