“Definitely a highlight of our trip!”
Review of Dive St. Kitts

Dive St. Kitts
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive St Kitts, the island’s premier dive operation, is located onsite at the Bird Rock Beach Hotel. The private harbor shelters the 32' twin 200HP monohull and is perfectly located on one of the best, easy access, shoredives on the Caribbean side of St Kitts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Definitely a highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

First of all, Captain Crabby is really not so crabby. lol. Ask for Tony to instruct you. My boyfriend had dove before ,but I was a first timer. Tony was very patient and thorough. He's the best! I cant say enough about their care and level of safety...as a woman you really think about those things....maternal instinct I guess. It was an amazing experience and we would definitely do it again. Who knows, maybe get certified. Thanks again Dan? for the pumpkin bread after the dive and OF COURSE the Rum Punch to celebrate with as well. We highly recommend you Peace Mike and Melissa from NY

3 Thank melissa d

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dive”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great dive experience. My son and I are first time divers and had a great diving experience. Great and relaxed instruction. Dive site was very convenient and good for st kitts. Ask for instructor Tony.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Norcrossdad
Old Bethpage, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Dive Operation”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

March 26, 2013 Diving. What a great dive experience from start to finish. I had emailed with Dive St. Kitts before arriving by cruise ship to ensure they could accommodate my 2 kids (11, 14) who are JOW certified divers. They assured me it would be no problem. I was also travelling with 9 other non-divers and they offered an option for them to hang out at the hotel and use the beach/pool and other facilities. I was told I would be met just outside security by someone with a Dive St. Kitts sign at 8:30 and they were there right on time. Transfer to the dive resort was easy. Once there, the whole crew was fantastic, especially Tony who took hold of my 11 year old daughter. She was a little nervous for her first dive as a certified diver and Tony told her he was going to be her dive buddy. They adjusted the dive sites to accommodate the kids levels. Tony took my daughter by the hand during the first dive and never let go, guiding her around and showing both kids all kinds of great sea life. The sites we went to were great, the crew took care of everything, and if you have kids or new divers, these guys are the best. I would highly recommend them and would definitely dive with them again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fun Snorkeling Adventure”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Dive St. Kitt's provided a great experience for a group of friends. I was completely inexperienced, but others in the group had snorkeled once or twice before. They provided all of the gear in multiple sizes. There was even a wetsuit that fit me at 5'2" 110lbs. Dan would swim to the bottom and bring stuff up so we could see it closer. A piece of coral had broken off from it's hold on the rock prior to our snorkel trip and he brought it closer for us to look at. When I wanted to use one of the orange life vests as a kickboard to make it easier to float and look around, everyone was cool with it. We had a great time and the fruit punch and pumpkin bread served as snacks was tasty as well. I hope to go back sometime!

TX
“Excellent for first time snokelers”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

These guys were awesome. Provided everything from snorkel gear to wet suit since they said the water was chilly (good thing to have I might add). The provided professional instruction to first time snorkelers and really provided us ample time at each location to see everything. They helped point out and identify tons of fish, sting rays and lobsters. I would snorkel again with these guys.