“Diving”
Review of Dive St. Kitts

Dive St. Kitts
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive St Kitts, the island’s premier dive operation, is located onsite at the Bird Rock Beach Hotel. The private harbor shelters the 32' twin 200HP monohull and is perfectly located on one of the best, easy access, shoredives on the Caribbean side of St Kitts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Captain Crabby and crew did a fantastic job. We all had a great time diving the entire week.

There are newer reviews for Dive St. Kitts

Reviewed March 13, 2012

The dive was great, the service and the crew. Good dive spot the River Taw was awesome.

1  Thank RuiSoares
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We went with Dive St Kitts yesterday, and we had an absolute blast, Capt Crabby and the team looked after us all very well, good briefing and all of them were great fun to chat to. during the dive, we had a couple of inexperienced divers with us and having 3 of the dive team in the water with us really put everyone's mind at rest and everyone felt very comfortable, the dive leader even led one of our party by the hand through both dives!!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I arrived in St. Kitts on a cruise ship and therefore had a limited time frame for diving. I had touched base with Dive St. Kitts via email prior to the trip to make arrangements. They were prompt in response to all my emails and gave me all the information I needed. I was picked up off the ship at the time and place arranged. They had my gear ready to go (I didn't have anything with me) and set me up great. The only complaint on this front is that everybody else on the boat had full wet suits and I was given a shorty. This resulted in me being quite cold during the second dive. As I didn't know the waters I didn't know enough to ask for a full. Other than that, the gear was in great shape and well suited to my needs (size, weight, etc).

The dive sites were very nice. Things were a bit windy that day so visibility was down but other than that they were very nice dive sites. Plenty of fish, coral, etc. The dive master was very friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciated that the boat had a shade canopy so I didn't bake on the rides in and out.

At the end of the dive they took care of all details and got me back to the boat as soon as I was ready. I appreciated not having to wait around on Carribean time as I wanted to get back to the ship.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We took the kayak and snorkel tour with Dive St Kitts. It was a windy day but we had fun, the tour's staff was helpful and and the best was couple of St Kitts rum drinks afterward. Thanks Greg to hook us up! Hope to come back and visit the beautiful island next year!