“A Tour to remember” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grey's Island Excursions

Grey's Island Excursions
Ranked #2 of 38 Tours in Basseterre
More attraction details
Owner description: Grey's Island Excursions is owned and operated by Thenford Grey who is one of the premier tour operators on St. Kitts.This award winning company offers tours & excursions that include "The Tour", "Volcano Tour", "Rain forest Tour" and "Capital and Beach Splash".Grey's Island Excursions focuses on offering the highest quality tours at a value price point which is why we have thousands of satisfied customers and positive reviews.Thenford Grey invites you to "Come experience St. Kitts with US!"
Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A Tour to remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I booked a tour with Thenford Grey when our cruise ship stopped at St Kitts two weeks ago. We were picked up at Port Zante by Mr Grey who introduced us to Henry Williams. There were two buses and we went with Henry Williams, whilst Mr Grey drove the other bus. Everything we had read about this tour company were so true and more. Henry was a book of knowledge about the history of the island, it flora, and its inhabitants. He was entertaining and funny, and nothing seemed to bother him even the incredible traffic. Tenford Grey was quite the gentleman I thought he would be, even remembering I was looking for water before we left and ensuring I got some before we left. A special thank you to Mr Grey for the memento he gave me to take back to Australia. I would highly recommend anyone who wants a great fun & informative tour to choose Tenford Grey's Tours.

Kitchener, Canada
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Good tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We booked this tour online about 3 weeks in advance , were in our sixties and semi-fit.. The price was reasonable at $40 for approx a 5 hour tour plus $8 for admission to Brimstone Fort. We were on a cruise and Mr Grey (Thenford), was right there to meet us on time at the end of the dock. There were about 18 in our group and after a short wait, we were escorted to our transportation, a relatively new air-conditioned smaller sized bus. After a 15-20 minute tour through the local town, with lots of historical and current commentary, we made a visit to Romney manor and gardens. Next we made a visit to Brimstone Hill fortress, which I found most interesting. We then headed back to town and beyond for an hour of beach or shopping. Since we were more than ready for lunch, we opted to be dropped off back at the shopping complex close to the ship. All in all, it`s a reasonable tour for a better price than the ship. We cut our time short, but still thought it was worthwhile.

Miami, Florida
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“The Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Did "The Tour" while I was in St. Kitts on a cruise. Great tour. Thenford was very informative and entertaining.

Fullerton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Great Day with Thenford Grey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I took The Tour with Thenford Grey last week when our cruise ship stopped at St Kitt's. All the great reviews are true! He was so knowledgeable and personable, and we felt we really got to know the island from his viewpoint. He seemed to know EVERYTHING about the history of the island, and the local flora & fauna. Here's a story that will show you what kind of guy Thenford Grey is: We had a 90 minute stop at a beach at the end of the tour. While my husband and I were enjoying a burger at the beach's burger shack, I noticed someone helping an elderly man with a wheelchair across the deck. He and his companion were NOT part of our tour - yet it was Thenford Grey who was assisting them! That's the kind of class act he is.

“aaaamaaaazingggg!!!!!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

my mom & I have been on this tour twice & we loooved it!!!! Mr. Grey was awesome the first time we visited & surpassed our expectations the second time around. he is very knowledgable & has an amazing sense of humor. he will keep you laughing that is for sure!! this tour has everything you look for in an excursion from history to site seeing to snorkeling/swimming even a little shopping!!! we definitely recommend his tour to everyone who visits the island!!

-Casey & Robi Hults (: