“Highly Recommend”

Island Paradise Tours
Ranked #3 of 44 Tours in Basseterre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a captivating shore experience on St Kitts? See the very best of St Kitts & discover our island as you’ve never known it. Enjoy the natural beauty, learn about our history, culture, flora, fauna & herbs while having fun. Relax, splash, & close your eyes to taste and feel the experience, as our caring, attentive, & knowledgeable guides share their contagious passion for our island paradise. Come with us on an educational, humorous, fun-filled tour of a life time that will leave you feeling refreshed. Island Paradise Tours is the result of Roosevelt’s dream to create a “Tour with a Difference” for visitors who did not want the stress of driving, & wondering what to do, where to go, & how to get there, when visiting an island. We care for the details while you create memories. Our tours are not complete until we take you back to you ship feeling more alive, & happier than when we met you. We are ready to welcome you and will go the extra mile for your comfort and pleasure.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our tour guide Rosevelt was very knowledgable about the history & vegatation. He kept the tour light hearted with his stories. I highly recommend this tour if you are looking for history as well as fun.

IslandpParadiseTours, Owner at Island Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I look forward to meet my guest on a dailly basic, it's a fun experience to spend the day with people from all walk of life and every country on the planet. I have as much fun as they do but when they leave I miss them. Over the years I have form a new family. Thanks for your kind words and let every one know they have a good friend in St. Kitts ROSEVELT.

All reviews
"his knowledge"
in 35 reviews
"native plants"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 28 reviews
"carambola beach club"
in 20 reviews
"hour tour"
in 23 reviews
"booked this tour"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My friend and I visited St. Kitts on August 19th during our recent Royal Caribbean cruise and thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Rosevelt. We booked the Best of St. Kitts/Panoramic tour in late July. There was a promotion for the tour and the price was hard to beat, plus the itinerary appealed to us. A member of Rosevelt's staff promptly responded to my email inquiry about the tour and when we decided to book, I was given the option to have them call me so I wouldn't have to send my credit card information via email. I appreciated this option. There were 8 or 9 of us on the tour and I believe everyone really enjoyed themselves. Rosevelt was very friendly and approachable and was more than happy to answer any questions. He shared personal stories such as how his mother would use various plants/flowers growing on the island for their food or medicine. It was so interesting, especially since we stopped in a number of locations and he picked several of those same plants/flowers so we could see them/smell them for ourselves. He also brought a large basket of various fruits from his own backyard. Fruits that you never see in the U.S. Better yet, we got to sample the fruit! You should see the size of the avocados! HUGE - the size of cantaloupe. And delicious, too. We got very behind on our schedule, but Rosevelt never rushed us and was very determined to show us every thing he told us about at the beginning of the tour. This tour definitely is his specialty and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others looking for a great tour with a personal touch. My friend and I had a wonderful time. Thank you, Rosevelt!

2  Thank binsca
IslandpParadiseTours, Owner at Island Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Thanks for such a wonderful review, you said it exactly the way it happen, I couldn't say it better. I won't be please if my guest don't get what I promise. I have as much fun doing the tour as my customers do. Thanks again for taking time out to place a review on my behalf. Rosevelt.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family and I took a Carnival cruise to St.Kitts in July 2013. Prior to our vacation we booked our tour with Roosevelt. We were not disappointed. All eleven of us felt the same way. Roosevelt is pleasant and nice. He is extremely knowledgeable about the history of St.Kitts. This aspect was really important to our family as we learned about St.Kitts rich history. Our tour was one of the best of all the Islands. We were very pleased and would definitely recommend Roosevelt to anyone wishing a fantastic tour with a friendly, persoable, and ectremely knowledgeable guide.
Thanks Roosevelt on behalf of Abby, Shalon and the Grannum clan.

IslandpParadiseTours, Owner at Island Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

My self and the team at Island Paradise Tours are so greatful to you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about the time you spent with us. With every review we try to get even better for our future customers. Thanks for telling other about our tours.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Have a great time!!! Roosevelt truly loves his island and it showed was one the best tours we ever had in all of our travels. If ever in St. Kitts would do it again!!!!!

1  Thank Shirley P

Our guest (customers) are the most important factor in this equation. You come to St. Kitts to spend your vacation, my job is to make sure you have fun and enjoy your day. I always say a tour is as good as the person that conduct it and with that in mind I go all the way to make sure my customers are fully satisfy. I am so greatful to you for using our services. Thank you.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I booked with Island Paradise Tours and took the Best of St. Kitts tour. It was just my party of two people that day so we basically had a private tour with Warren. He did an excellent job of showing us around the island, let us take additional time at the areas we wanted, and never made us feel rushed. He dropped us off at the beach and came back to pick us up when we requested. Overall this was top notch service. I would highly recommend a tour with this company.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
IslandpParadiseTours, Front Office Manager at Island Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We are so happy that you had a great time here in St. Kitts. It was nice meeting you and a pleasure to serve you.

We love our sweet sugar city, and was happy to show you what our island has to offer!

Thanks for your positive review!

Peace & Love,