“Excellent”
Review of Pro Divers, Inc.

Pro Divers, Inc.
Ranked #2 of 44 Tours in Basseterre
More attraction details
Owner description: Pro Divers St Kitts is the island's premiere PADI Scuba Diving facility We offer a personal service and a fun atmosphere which enables you to get the most from your St Kitts scuba diving experience. All dives are led by a Padi Instructor who will give you a thorough dive briefing and accompany you on your dive. We are a Padi 5 Star Dive Resort and the only 5 Star Padi Dive Resort on the island of St Kitts. We are located on the West side of the Basseterre harbour and just 7-10 minutes from the Frigate Bay resort area.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Tom and I had not dived in St. Kitts in five years. But when we dove with Auston again, we were reminded why we enjoyed our diving experience there. Auston makes sure that everyone enjoys the dive... he searches for sea life to make the most of the diving experience. Our last day of diving Auston found two nurse sharks and much more. On board the boat, Jermaine make sure the everything is taken care of. Your tanks are changed, gear is ready, etc. Great job by all!

1  Thank tmannPittsburgh
in 6 reviews
"open water"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This was our first trip to St. Kitt's and I dived with two companies, Dive St. Kitt's and Pro Divers. We stayed at the Marriott where Pro Divers offer's a pool course for non-certified divers which allows you to dive without going through a full certification course which was perfect for our 12-year old son (one dive in Aruba previously). We lucked out and only the two of us dove with Auston on our first day. Auston was a great dive master with Jack and it allowed me to dive and video and photograph Jack as he saw sting rays, octopus, eels, turtles, lobster, puffer fish, lion fish (he was able to spear fish and kill about 15 which he thought was the most awesome opportunity). If you are on a cruise they are located right next to the dock, it's about a 15 minute ride from the Marriott. Highly recommended!

1  Thank JPintheD
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have been diving with Austin for years. My wife decided to try scuba again after some bad experiences. Terry worked with her and she had a fantastic dive.

1  Thank gstewart04
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Pro Divers is an excellent, well-run dive operation. I highly recommend them.

My husband and I are newly certified divers and we wanted to dive in St. Kitts as part of our Caribbean cruise last week. Leading up to the trip, Margot was very kind and helpful by email and phone and it made me more excited to start diving. Auston picked us up at the port when we got off the ship and drove us to the dive shop a short distance away. Their dive boat was docked right there and we were quickly on our way after fitting wetsuits and ensuring the gear was all the right size. I was pleased to see that they included nice dive computers in the rental and that all their gear was new and well taken care of. When we mentioned we were brand new, Auston changed the dive order so that we could start with the more shallow wreck dive to get adjusted/comfortable and we ended with the deeper reef dive. I appreciated that thoughtfulness - although there was nothing to be worried about. Diving with these guys was so carefree and tons of fun. Auston made an effort to point things out to us and show us all the great critters below. Germaine was super helpful on the boat with all the gear too.

Diving with Pro Divers was the BEST diving experience I've had so far (better than St. Thomas) and if we are ever in the area again, we will choose Pro Divers again for another awesome adventure.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Just back from a Caribbean cruise and my partner and I dived with Pro Divers in St. Kitts on 5th November after booking online from the UK with Margot. The service was great from start to finish. Auston met us at the quayside on time and drove us in his pickup to join the boat about 10 minutes away, and a free taxi was booked to return us to our cruise ship well in time. Both the boat and the kit supplied were first class and seemed new, onboard support was excellent (well above the norm) and the two dives were very well organised, interesting and rewarding. I had mentioned in advance that I had an equalisation issue and Auston arranged the dives to help me take my time getting down without inconveniencing anyone else. He also delivered exactly what I'd asked for in terms of the dive experience. I recommend Pro Divers without reservation and would use them myself on any future visit. Thank you for a great day and wonderful memories.