“Not what we expected”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We remembered the building from prior trips when it was Italian food. We thought it was the same, but the former operation was PJs. My husband had the lasagna and he enjoyed his. For me, the chicken parm was just ok. The rating is probably unfair on our part because we thought we were going to a place that we remembered from prior trips. In our minds, once we realized that is was not the same place, I think that impacted my judgement. It is small and intimate but it is very close for walkers from the Marriott. Give it a try.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

The food is good here but the service is hilarious.

You could be in a faulty towers sketch coming here.

Very friendly husband and wife team but completely inexperienced at running a restaurant. Still worth visiting but don’t expect perfect service.

Good Italian food and good value.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

When my group first suggested going here, I wondered why we would be going to an Italian place when we were in the Caribbean. We had a large party of 12 and the server quickly pulled together some tables for us. The tables were of different sizes and heights which made it awkward but he did the best he could! Seating in on the back enclosed patio with no ventilation. I could see how it would get very stuffy back there.

I ordered the fettuccine alfredo with green pasta and it was good. Others raved about the lasagna. Service was average but it seemed like they were hustling. If you are looking for somewhere convenient to the Marriott, this place would be a good place to go. However, I feel like if you are going to go all the way to St. Kitts there are better, more authentic places to eat.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

This place was amazing! We fell in love with the place before the food was even at our table. The staff was so nice! We arrived before they opened and they sat us at a table anyways. Once they opened the chief (who I believe is one of the owners) came out to greet us. After our food was served the other owner came and checked in on us, and another staff member dropped in to say hello. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was beyond amazing! As we were on our way out of the door the owner found out it was our anniversary and insisted on sending us home with a treat! The food was so delicious, but just on customer service alone I would highly recommend this place! Thank you for such a great experience!

Reviewed April 28, 2018

The food was ok although overpriced, just like all the restaurants in St. Kitts. The bad part was the atmosphere, almost secluded in the back with fans and very hot and stuffy. We would not go back, even though the staff was friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018